cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Re: Bull or Bear will be interesting week

thanks time.  when and where is the meeting??  can you give me a link?

0 Kudos
vrbuck
Advisor

Ohhhhhhh yahhhhhhhh muddy boots during pofarmer is always a sell. 3 dollar dec corn here we come.
0 Kudos
bkadds
Advisor

Vr--could be that they stepped in the recycled beer depository of another colleague!
0 Kudos
turdypointbuck
Frequent Contributor

Dec corn will print a $4 before it prints $3 even.

0 Kudos
bkadds
Advisor

Cx--I knew what you meant there. By the way, just happens that I am reading Failure is not an option by Krantz. Awesome book and to think they did that in the 60s. Time--I agree about the $4 comment. Patience.
0 Kudos
c-x-1
Veteran Advisor

bka - bet that's a good read. i've watched a couple of his video's - Quite the soldier! calm, collected in battle.

we recently saw "Apollo 13" again - we agreed Krantz's character even politely navigating around the nimrod reps in movie trying to disclaim their company's item "we can't guarantee, etc" (worried about his job) - NEVER MIND THE 3 LIVES AT STAKE -- even as module's about to hit atmospere. REALLY?

gotta love the oh so versatile duct tape!

...was happy for Mattingly -- getting op to command 16 after the arduous, successful electrical " brain surgury" he performed on the simulated limb system to save 13's ability to get back to earth. Wonderful.

Roosa - 14, was a friend of my uncle's.

0 Kudos