cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Buy this break

Corn and beans are trying to test the 10,15,20 day moving averages and see who they can shake out. A little shake shake here, a little shake shake there. Like I stated before I had the October 18 date as a buyable correction. So many freebies going out the door. Maybe I should start a for pay site.
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Buy this break

In a few weeks you'd be out of business as those purchases at $3.70 will be trading down at $3.30. 

bwahahahahaha....

Actually its a 50-50 bet from here that we trade a bit higher, and not because its October 18. The fools and their money will be soon parted when the long term trend re-asserts itself, and the real farmers out there know that this price bounce is an early Christmas. 

btw, what on earth are you doing here today, with the sun shining across the plains ? Did you lose your farm or something, or is your dad the real farmer and you the millenial live-at-home son who is allergic to work ?

I saw beans peaked over $8.90 yesterday, and was wondering why you did not have October 17 as a sell date for them ? Or wait, let me guess, you sold the highs at $8.92 and forgot to tell anyone...

You serve a good purpose in this forum, everyone likes to laugh at something or someone.

0 Kudos
Advisor

Technology and something called a smartphone. Ask about it when you ask about gmo crops.
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

What's that, so you can play your video games while your father breaks his back harvesting a field with hired help ?

I didn't know they had remote control combines. 

0 Kudos
Advisor

I can’t wait until I get a tractor that drives itself. A semi that drives itself would be nice too.
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

There's a lot of commuters fighting traffic to get to their jobs in cities each day hoping for the same thing. 

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Old wisdom. Be careful what you ask for.
0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

SW  -  U  nailed  it  -  -  -

Driver-less,    Miss  Daisy,    who's  to  blame  ?    

0 Kudos