cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

CRB weekly

http://futures.tradingcharts.com/javachart/CI/W?returl=w4

Best count- 4th wave of a five wave c of C correction.  Best guess, and only a guess, this will be a 5 wave triangle- most likley to be followed by a "thrust wave" to new highs- most likely outcome with a triangle in the 4th wave position.

Pushes the final high out into early 2011, probably not a lot higher than the wave 3 high at 603.

On the trail of the 30 year cycle high, hope it isn't a snipe hunt. OR actually maybe I do as the downside of the cycle is a lot less fun in farming.

fwiw, h

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: CRB weekly

correction on E-wave labels-

It would be 4 of c of B.

Presumably to be followed by a C wave decline. The return of this wave to near the orthodix top of 5 of the larger degree makes the larger degree correction likley a flat meaning we'd expect a return to the area of the Wave A lows- around the 350 area.

0 Kudos

Hi Nox: I really enjoy your posts so thanks for all the advice. I am really new to this marketing stuff and this post showed me how far I have to go. I almost laughed out loud at myself when I read it because it might as well have been in a foreign language. I didn't understand any of it. No need to explain it, I just have some work to do.

Jerry

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Hi Too Close,

Not everyone believes there is value in Elliott Wave but I do. FWIW< I'd consider "The Wave Principle", Frost and Prechter, as the bible on the topic.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Hi Nox

You certainly seem to have gotten over your nervousness regarding grain.

The problem with 'waves' is that you have to believe they are 'deterministic' in order to go with this stuff. When some one can show me where the link is to the weather I'd be more open to it. Can some of the technical chart shapes demonstrate typical human behavior? I believe that it can give some specific insight 'if you know where you are at' and which shape is the final one. That tends to be hindsight, unfortunately. What I see is the abandonment of any descriptioon for a new one when things change. Which is common to all the analysts systems it seems. I'm not discouraging whatever method one tries to describe what is going on at any given moment. It just seems difficult to pin it down.

0 Kudos
Advisor

Pal it's a moving target so strategy has to change.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

My strategy changes. In fact, that's the one constant.Supposedly it's information or trend driven, but it probably depends more than a bit on how I get out of bed some days.

0 Kudos