cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Can't find any reason

There's a lot of American business people and politicians making a lot of money with the Chinese at the expense of the American worker, it started with Clinton ibn the 1990s, and has continued since. Its disgraceful and borders on traitorous if you ask me. That's why I am glad we finally have a President who understands the way the Chinese play the US government to fund their military buildup, and use profits made in America to buy influence around the world. And a President who is willing to stop this nonsense, even if those who benefit from their Chinese relationships are doing all they can to stop Trump any way they can.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Rayfcom,

Pretending to be a Russian? Haha.

Trump’s economy is doing well but I still have to pay taxes either way so for me that is irrelevant. His actions to others, his words, his beliefs, are more important to me than the little carrot of money provided by trump’s economy.

Mueller will shed some light on the money laundering and corruption by trump and his Russian comrades.
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Its still early in the day, you still have time to take today's meds before its too late.

Veteran Advisor

I don’t take drugs. So enlighten me with your conservative trump wisdom.
0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

I see there`s a thread on the "other site" about this ad.  Posters bring up some good points about "if China doesn`t need our beans, why bother taking out a ad in a Iowa and Minnesota newspaper ….are they desperate?" .   They probably don`t have to buy our beans....directly anyway  Smiley Happy    I think they need us to buy their cheap manufactured junk and if we once discover that we don`t NEEEEEED them, then it`s game over.  

China`s hail Mary pass is if the opposition/obstruction party in the US wins on November 6th, that will unwind things in their favor.  I suspect that if the good guys remain in power on November 7th, the Chinese will come up with a face saving way to capitulate to our reason of fair trade.

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

After WWII, we stupidly decided to "share our wealth with the rest of the world"  I know I know that all sounds nicey nice, but it`s stupid stupid.   Because it didn`t take long for the scum to rise to the top in industry and governments to milk the American workers and US taxpayers and foreign workers, they are the slaves in all of this.  

US farmers rode piggyback on that policy for quite some time, but as China gets self sufficient in pork and South America realized that chopped down rain forests are capable of growing a pretty nice double cop of beans, we too are finding out that "we weren`t invited to dinner, but rather we are ON THE MENU!".  

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

I think the Chinese have totally mismanaged the tariff game. They should have made a few polite objections to Trump's original $50 billion in tariffs and been happy with a $650 billion per year trade surplus rather than a $700 billion surplus. Instead they let their egos come into play and now jeopardize all the trade surpluses they earn each year in the US. And if the US succeeds in imposing tariffs against China, you can bet the Europeans are next. 

Stupid play on the Chinese part. You are right, they are almost at the point of desperation, because they know that without that booming trade surplus, they risk severe anarchy in their streets and dirt roads. Before this is over, heads will roll in the Forbidden City. Isn't it ironic that just after the Politburo pronounces President Xi a lifetime leadership role, his government proceeds to make mistake after mistake and jettisons their economy into what could be a very nasty recession if they don't figure out a way to backtrack and get Trump to rescind some of the tariffs.

Senior Contributor

Look, the only reasons you do not like Trump is that you are jealous of his money and you can't stand the fact that your candidate lost an election she had in her pocket by calling half the country deplorable.

If you look objectively at Trump's policies, they amount to nothing more than implementing the laws that were passed by Republican and democrat Congresses before him, and signed into law by Presidents of both parties. Enforcement of the country''s immigration laws are the paradigm example.

The second prong of his policies is to put the American worker first in the government's priorities, because capitalism relies on progressively more people earning wages above the rate of consumer inflation. Instead of kissing the ***** of the Wall Street racketeers who made billions by encouraging shareholder value at the expense of paying workers a fair share of the profits they earned and doing so by exporting the American manufacturing industry to low wage countries, Trump set in motion a strategy to return those manufacturing jobs back to American soil. Its an age old strategy that protecting American industry since the founding of the country, and its called tariffs.

Face it, the American consumer has gotten the short end of the economic stick for the last thirty five years, having to borrow more and more against their assets in order to keep their homes and maintain their standards of living. This is what happens when you allow the owners of the factors of production to constantly hold a sword over their workers heads, one that promises to terminate their jobs if they do not accept wage growth that is below the rate of inflation. In economic theory its called the Iron Law of Wages, and it says that the owners of the factors of production always will push wage rates toward subsistence levels absent of any protection afforded them by law. Its the surest way to bankrupt a country's economy by pushing proportionally greater shares of wealth into the pockets of the elite few, ant the expense of the masses of workers who actually earned that wealth for their employers.

On top of that, being an industrialist himself, Trump recognized the little trick that Washington's politicians employed to force more and more jobs to low wage countries by erecting so many regulations that constricted the ability to do business in America that they had little choice but to move their factories to Mexico and Asia. And so Trump cut a large gash out of those existing regulations that were burdening American workers with persistently high rates of unemployment, while at the same time producing record profits for the owners of the companies who benefited from those regulations by giving them political cover to replace their American staff with foreigners outside the US.

These are the policies that every American President should follow, to benefit the many at the expense of the few. Now sure, Trump is not the easiest of guys to get along with, the size of his ego is rivaled only by the size of his mouth. He got a tax bill passed that benefited a bunch of wealthy companies that didn't need help, but in all fairness, this was the payoff to compensate them for the profits they will surrender by having to hire American workers in America once the tariffs take hold. But the bottom line is this guy has done more for the American worker, the American consumer, and the American family than any President since Reagan. The economic data support that fact. Yet all you want to do is oppose the guy, to cut off your nose to spite your face, all because you put your allegiance to your political party above the allegiance you should have to your countrymen. To me that's the definition of a pernicious form of treason, and you should be ashamed of yourself for it.

Even worse, so as to grant yourself some form of redemption for your sins, you cling to lies that your puppet-masters have filled your all to gullible head about Russians colluding with Trump to control America. What a half baked steaming load of rubbish. There has been a Special Counsel in place for over a year and a half, staffed by a former FBI Director and a dozen rabid democrat lawyers who each have had significant experience in all forms of criminal prosecution, and yet they have not produced a shred of evidence supporting this nonsense about Russia and Trump.

In fact, what we now know should sicken every American who believes this is a country of laws, that the highest law enforcement agencies in America were conspiring to bear false witness against the candidate Trump, and then worked to bring about his downfall after being elected by disseminating these Russian collusion lies to the American people through their lapdogs in the media. This is despicable behavior that seeks to negate the democracy of your country, but you don't give a ***** because it benefits your political party. That's way more criminal than anything any Russian agents did to influence any election in America. Yet to you the ends justify the means. 

I and millions of Americans like me are sick and tired of this nonsense, especially now that the lies of the left are seeking to poison the Supreme Court perhaps the last vestige of decency this country has and that's at times doubtful. You and your ilk refuse to face the facts and instead work as hard as you can in the rudest means possible to tear the country apart. Is winning elections that important to your ego, has life been that cruel to you that you would sacrifice the well being of the country and its people just to get the political outcomes you want. If that's the case, maybe you should start taking drugs, because you'd be much happier satisfying your angers at your life than to help ruin the lives of your neighbors and fellow Americans. 

Senior Contributor

Russia is the US number one enemy and yes they did take all of you for the biggest ruse in history. Yes, they also got the last president elected these are facts. You sit here and spout nonsense and fake news the idiot running the country lies for a living, on avg. 7 times a day. Documented fact! It’s seriously scary that there’s people like you out there this oblivious to facts, truth, and reality because it doesn’t fit your agenda. So, embarrassing to be American these days all over the world, we as a country our going to be undermined for decades for this. I talk with a few people from China, Germany, Italy, Ireland, the UK you have no idea what the hell your talking about, Americans are the laughing stock of the whole world right now. Pretty big sacrifice to attempt a reality TV star as a political leader especially one who has failed at business so many times. By the way, fact, Vladimir Putin is one of the richest men in the world just could give to $$$$$ about his people or any one else sound familiar?, it should your president idiolizes him like his mentor. Every single person in association with this guy is going to jail and hopefully he will soon as well, fact, he is the top dog when it comes to underlying the law. I could do this all day, however the pointlessness of trying to reach people that haven’t realized it by now almost hopeless.
0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Rayfcom
Money doesn’t motivate me . Never have been jealous of rich people

Helping people does motivate me.
0 Kudos