Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

China cancels trip, rumor they buy beans

Beans up 13.  See a pattern?

https://twitter.com/Lohn_Jocke/status/1176103691386048512  

Oh I know "sell the fact" and beans`ll be down 30 tomorrow, but after a few more 1.5 mmt purchases we should catch traction?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
k-289
Senior Advisor

Re: China cancels trip, rumor they buy beans

Repeat  of  liken  to  2011   -   2012   weather,  turn  of  events ,  will  be  a  game  changer over  any  politics     -  -  -   

freedom1493
Veteran Advisor

"What happens when you get pissed off at America but nobody else has enough supplies available (yet) at the price you want," for $800, Alex.

============

@BA Deere  You might like this 2014 video by Steven Hayward of Pepperdine University:  "A Funny Thing Happened On The Way to Global Warming" (What made me laugh is that YouTube has put a "global warming warning" under the video.  YT does this on any video that doesn't go along with their CO2 agenda.  They do NOT want you to know the truth => That the climate cycles naturally from cold to warm and back again.):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZlICdawHRA

Highlights:

* Scientists knew in 2014 that the then-current warming cycle had already ceased.  (The Left have attempted to cover up the actuality of that warming cycle's cessation by calling it a "pause.")

* A single human exhales around 800 pounds of CO2 yearly just from breathing.

* The folly of the CO2 debacle is along the same lines of prohibition.

* Getting control of the world's Energy System is the real agenda.  (There has long been a theory that Nuclear Energy is leading the charge on fake CO2 warming so that the world will clamor once again for their "clean energy."  This last week, I have begun seeing claims by Leftist Elites that nuclear energy is the only thing that will "save us.")

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

careful lets not get Gretta too mixed up.  She has missed a lot of school.

0 Kudos
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

SW, I had a great aunt that used to say "If you can`t figure something out, find a teenager while they still know everything".   I didn`t think it was so funny when I was a kid but now things are so nuts we`re getting lectured by knownothing kids that think their life is over because "it gets hot in the summer!".   My great great grandfather thought summers were hot too, but when he was 16, he didn`t scold the town`s blacksmith for having too hot of a forge.   Then that damned Hogg kid that wants to take everyone`s guns, don`t get me started on that fool.

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

The Dems is getting a lot of bad luck these days.

Having little greta in front of the camera's on youtube every day is about the saddest thing I've seen.

I first thought that girl will be repeating that tirade word for word, about the earth dying in 12 years, when she's 86 and won't know the difference.

Then I watched a second one.............. I hope those guys who know for sure what the temperature was in Moscow, ks at 3pm 500,000,000 years ago on tuesday last week get charged for child brutality.  Very likely that girl will ........................  lets say as my neighbor used to say.... she will be so deep in a care facility they'll have pass biscuits to her with a 270.  

I couldn't stand to finish the second one.  I just wanted to hold her til her shaking subsides.  Like she was in my care.  But she's not and greedy power grabbers are just using her up while she's young.  The same united nations that told me the seas were going to rise by several feet in ten years........ 40 years ago... are sitting there enjoying her pain..... The corruption is so much deeper than it looks on the surface.... glad we had trump to throw in to check the depth.  Hope she finds a way to have peace in her life.

----------

0 Kudos