cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Re: China's seed company

I guess something to chew on, China before Trump and tariffs dropped buying 51% of their bean needs down to 37% from the US...is that anyway you should treat your best trinket customer?   I have been against the Syngenta lawsuit, but after the shoddy way China is treating us, I`m thinking of signing up and get a little hide out of them. 

But you look at China owned Smithfield, the largest pork powerhouse in the US, they`re gonna pay tariffs, so that shows you how meaningful and the purpose.   Back home China will subsidize Smithfield and plow tariffs back, all it does is harms the producers that sell to Smithfield with lower prices.

I tell ya what, the way we are treated by China as "reward" for being their biggest customer in the world, they`re pulling this crap.   Imagine a local business treating you this way in your personal life?

Veteran Advisor

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Mary  Kaye  Thatcher  joined    Syngenta   in   February  2018  -  after   a   30  year  career   at  Farm  Bureau  Federation ,  according  to a  Syngenta  News  release  ?  ? 

In  the  article  was  mentioned her position will support     strategic  federal   government  relations  activities  including  outreach  and  advocacy  ? 

Media  Contact

Paul Minehart

paul.minehart@syngenta.com

202 - 347 - 8348 

Hmmmmmmm  ?      

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

They are just trying to help the farmers make more money...LOL

http://fortune.com/2018/06/19/syngenta-chemchina-drones-farming/

See they are even going to help farmers with their profit and loss statements.  WOW

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

"Nothing harvests cash from the back forty like big data."

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

WHERE   ?   or  WHOM ?   would   one  get   the  information  on  HOW   MUCH  TARIFF   $$$$$$$    China-field   actually  paid    -    seems  we  R   duped  again  ?  ?

Maybe   Mary Kay   could  direct  you  on  your  lawsuit  procedure  ?

After  -  all  these  R  nasty, frivolous  lawsuit's &  attorney's  ? 

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

So what about other chemicals? Seems a lot,especially generics come China. Do we boycott or tariff them too?
0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Funny, NK is on of the biggest sellers of soybean
Seed.

But then again who fired the first shot
0 Kudos
Contributor

I would say China fired the first shot. They have had a tariff on our beans for years and no tariff on South American beans. I would not call that fair trade.
Veteran Advisor

Maybe  they  will  buy  the  Mato  Grosso  region,   &  will  have  another  China-field -  liken  to  Smithfield   ? 

Still  waiting  on  WHO  counts  the  Tariff  $$$$ ,  and  WHO  manages  the  Escrow  Accounts  ?          

0 Kudos