Honored Advisor

Committment of Traders

Well it never wavered, they were still committed every week ---- every trading day.....

We just didn't get the usda version....

So I want to show you a communication concerning usda's back to work status as it pertains to COT.......

I quote

COT: The last COT report was published on December 21, 2018. Reports going forward from that date will be published in chronological order beginning with the report previously scheduled for release on Friday, December 28, 2018 (based on data from Monday, December 24, 2018).  The CFTC expects to publish this report on Friday, February 1, 2019.  After this, the CFTC expects to publish one report on Tuesday and another on Friday of each week until the reports are current as per the normal schedule. 

Now tell me which is more important......... the data........ or the report....??

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Committment of Traders

[ Edited ]

Say what?  Their abacus must be broken.  In this day and age of computers, this delayed stuff is total horse hockey.  

They simply do not want a large, instant reaction to any of the numbers.   They want to keep a lid on prices for as long as they can. Smiley Wink

You remember, right?  That plentiful and affordable food supply policy.