Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Corn down 2 beans down 7

I might know a thing or two about mktg
0 Kudos
27 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: Corn down 2 beans down 7

OK - now I just had to laugh when I read that one.  Yeah, well, I can look at DTN and see that.  Where was your mystical prediction at 6:45 when I needed it to put my order in tonight, OH GREAT AND WISE PROGNOSTICATOR, The ONE with the pulse of the market.  Thanks for the laugh - But your still all the things you call everyone else on this site.

Jen

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Learn how to spell and go away
0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

thanks for the mid-market calls, w.........for a moment, i didn't have to look at my quote board.

seriously, appreciate the sentiment - at least we're focused on topic.

0 Kudos
Veteran Contributor

Pretty easy call to tell us corn down 2, and beans down 7!

Cut & paste I would say?

How about a market play for this week?  What is one of your planned trades?  (We don't need them all, just one you plan on excuting with a reasonable chance of success?)

Since we are "owned" by you, show us your great wisdom!

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

What did I cut and paste? Makes no difference to me. I keep cashing checks. Keep posting. You are uneducated and uninformed.
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

So far, you three idiots are 0-for keep grasping for straws.
0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

well, well, w:

all we can do is try to be as omnicient and omnipotent as you.

all i know is i wish i had the superior wisdom to begin a thread as profoundly insightful, useful and just downright thought provoking as this oneSmiley Wink

just call us the 3 stooges! whatever works

- 0-for keep grasping for straws ---please tell me you don't have that poignant phrase copyrighted....i must jot it down!

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

It's a good thing you got your computer privileges just in time to see the market drop - of course you knew that and you had your orders in and made out like a bandit on our money already tonight.  Well - good for you!  I'd go out and buy all the land I could.  Like I did with my money from the farm.  I'll never sell it, just to make you happy.  You can take that to the bank.  And what - a year from now I'm going to hear from you when you want to know how much less my land is worth now that I bought last week?   It's hard to day how out of touch with things you really are.  You need help.  Seriously - you do.  Let's just call it tough love.

Jen 

0 Kudos
Veteran Contributor

Cannot even offer up a trade, much less any useful market information?

Just criticise others?

You've been owned!

0 Kudos