cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Contributor

Re: Corn down 2 beans down 7

@Wrestler wrote:
I might know a thing or two about mktg

Corn down 2, and Beans down 7, sure shows you know a thing or two about marketing?  Like how to read a screen?

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Wow, Mad Dog - you actually got out 22 words in your last reply.  You must have to pay for your service there in the pen by the character.  That's too bad.  It really limits your ability on this site.  I know that all of us on this site feel sorry for you.  Maybe we can all chip together to buy a service that allows for more than the same phrases that you put together on a daily basis.  You know the ones. You've been owned.  A bunch of idiots on this site.  I have the pulse of the market.   Jackleg.  Weak Sauce.  Uneducated. 

Yeah, we know all those things already.  Can't you at least come up with SOMETHING more original.  Something more than the same old drivel day after day after day?  Or maybe you can't spell beyond the words you use over and over and over.  Come on Mad Dog - pull out the dictionary and come up with something new and original to call us.  I know you can do it! 

Jen

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Oh Oh - look at the time.  Mad Dog's just about out of his nightly alotment of postings - guess we might have to wait until after 9 pm tomorrow night to find out how much he took of our money today.  My GOD he's good!

Jen

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

MAD DOG WROTE:

Corn down 2 beans down 7

I might know a thing or two about mktg

Then again - you might not!   What - you're a market whiz because you have the markets on a Sunday Night.  Well Whoop - di - doooo!  Man - I never thought about looking at the markets an hour and a half after they opened on Sunday Night.  That's what I was doing wrong!!!!  Oh - thank you Great and Wise Mad Dog one.   Oh, maybe now I too will have the pulse on the market... MY GOD HE's SO GOOD!

Jen 
0 Kudos
Veteran Contributor

Like him or not, he is/was right?  Corn down $.02 and beans down $.07.  What exactly have the rest of you contributed?  What does it have to do with marketing?  What value is it to anybody other than entertainment all the 3rd grade name calling?  Maybe he does own you since he can get you all wound up over nothing. 

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Cyclone -

Have you been following this throughout the summer?  What has happened here the last two nights is not because of the last two nights.  His nature is to provide nothing but hated and misinformation.   He loves to discredit anything that many of us on here have put out, yet when pushed to prove his own credibility, he can't.  We're just tired of it.  Many of us post on here honestly and are open about who we are and what we do.  We may be right, we may be wrong.  But we post what we believe to be true.  This guy is out and out dishonest.  He choses the path of attempting to alienate and drive away those that have knowlege and are willing to share it, and are willing to accept the accountability for it.  This guy has no accountability - his purpose here I think is to drive people from the site.  I have elected to not let him do that to me.  CX1 likewise.  We are refusing to be bullied.  The only way I know to combat a bully, is to smack him right between the eyes enough that he finally gives up.  Ignoring him hasn't worked.  All I can do is keep pressure on him to give up his posts that continue to demean and drive posters from this site.  I have been on this site for many years.  I've never seen someone this bad before.

Jen

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Good morning, all. Because of his continued name-calling and badgering of other members, I banned Wrestler from our forums here last night. I hate doing that, but his comments were making Marketing Talk a less-than-rewarding experience for folks, it seemed. We strive to keep this group a good exchange of ideas. Sure, it gets heated sometimes, but what he said consistently went beyond that.

I hope his past posting here won't keep anybody away. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments or anything. Have a good one today and stay safe out there!

Jeff
Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

Wow.   Wrestler was a bear and I guess that is verboten.   What about the two that started the worthless thread that's only purpose was to harass wrestler.   Ban them also.

Somebody gets pissed because wrestler, an acknowledged bear turns bullish mid-summer and they trade off that and lose money and its wrestlers fault.   

0 Kudos
Veteran Contributor

Gotta agree with Dismal here Jeff.  Where do you stop and where do you start.  Look at the petty name calling from Jenny here?  You have a couple "hall monitors" here that sank to the level they claim to dislike to prove a point?  Kinda like hitting your kid and telling them not to hit their brother. 

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Cyclone, you hit the nail on the head: That's the toughest part -- knowing when to do something and when to NOT do something.

I appreciate you all's input, and like I said, it's a part of my job that I hate. However, we've historically stepped in when there's blatant name-calling and personal attacks like that. Wrestler had repeatedly simply called folks "idiots," and I had sent him several notes encouraging him to stop doing so, but he didn't change. Unfortunately, that falls under our "visitor agreement" as a violation. So, I had to step in. I hold everyone to the same standard, for sure. There have been things said in here by others that has bordered on violation as well, and if it gets to that point, I'll treat them the same way. It's just our responsibility to provide a forum here for people to chat marketing and ideas surrounding that topic. And, I just saw Wrestler's behavior as something that had nothing to do with the topic at all. 

I left his ban as temporary, so if he wants to come back, he certainly can. Like I said, I hate having to do this kind of thing, but it's just a part of my job. That being said, I appreciate everybody's feedback on the issue and I hope you continue to interact in an amicable way. 

If anybody has any questions or comments, you can email me directly.

0 Kudos