cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

Re: Corn down 2 beans down 7

As one of the victims of wrestlers bullying tirades a few months ago there is NO sympathy from my perspective here on my low branch on the Ag dot com tree.

I did have a hard time seeing the point in some of their redundant posts (skipped over some of them). I was sorry to see them get down to his level, but they were provoked. They took the bait though.

wrestler was not banned because of being a "bear". It was because of his grizzly posting style with no substance but to agitate and make a wound, then add salt. Good riddance

Just my opinion.

0 Kudos
nitefarm
Advisor

VERRY WELL SAID .

0 Kudos
capinegro3901115
Veteran Contributor

agree.......3rd grade post by all involve. BUT the bear is alive. New low corn

0 Kudos
farmerinontaro
Veteran Contributor

I have some concern with Dismal, and Cyclone comments. 

Wrestler was not banned because he was bearish!

Wrestler should have been banned the moment he called Hobby a "f-bomb idiot" 

What place does that have on this site?  3rd grade stuff...  Do you support this type of posting?

He actually got Hobby to quit over the nonsense!  Glad Hobby came back, as I appreciate the time he takes enlighten & inform others.

Then how many more was he trying to chase off after Hobby?

He was asked to contribute, the only thing he could say: "corn down 2, beans down 7!" 

Okay, tell me something I don't know from the cbot web page?

If everyone was so inferior, "owned idiots", and he was superior in knowledge; then educate us?  He was asked this by several posters.  He simply resorted to further name calling.

Yes, I totally agree there where 2 threads which did not have a lot of substance.  But it had a purpose:  Stop trying to hurt or marginalise posters opinions with name-calling!  Contribute!

Stating that he was kicked off for being a bear is "rediculous."  There are plenty on this site who present the bear arguement.  BUT they do it with professionalism.

Something Wrestler could have easily done, especially stating the amount of education he claimed to possess.

Perhaps he will consider this during his time out?

I completely agree with Jeff's call.  I think he was certainly patient with Wrestler.  He personally warned him about his language & approach first, before ever taking any action!  (Understanding the fine line between heated-debate and censorship.)

Jeff, I also appreciate all you do, and the effort put into this site.

If you want further proof of Jeff's patience, consider Wrestler has the opportunity to return after his time out.

0 Kudos
BlackCattle
Frequent Contributor

Well Wrestler did contribute to "Marketing", the purpose of this forum, eh?? Would only be fair to ban the other name callers as well...  Whatever I guess, I dont read alot of the other crap here anyways, I read the posters name, then decide if I want to read further... Oh well back to lurking...

0 Kudos
c-x-1
Veteran Advisor

sorry that i resorted to name calling back------a fella will only take so much put down before he fights back a little

0 Kudos
farmerinontaro
Veteran Contributor

Yeah he contributed, corn down 2, beans down 7!  Rocket Science for sure...

0 Kudos
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

For me, this was a continued attack, that, in my opinion, was meant to demean and intimidate me to leave the site.  Selling my family farm was a very tough decision.  And I didn't need it thrown back in my face every time I posted something on here.  I've worked two to three jobs concurrently nearly my entire life.  The decision was made to sell it - and for me it was the right decision.  Why someone would go off the deep end because I sold a piece of property is beyond me.  It was a business decision like any other.  Just because it wasn't the right decision for him gave him no right to consistantly imply the things that he did to me.  It may have went beyond what it should have.  But I will not be intimidated by a bully, and I will defend myself, to what ever degree I feel I need to.  I felt that his name calling fit him more than it fit the posters he was directing it toward.  Which is why I began turning his words back on himself.  If I offended anyone - including Mad Dog Tannon - I'm sorry.  I just didn't know what else to do.

Jen