cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marketeye
Veteran Advisor

Crop Insurance, ARC/PLC webinar

Folks,

I wanted to pass along an invitation to a webinar put on by Steve Johnson, Iowa State University and Al Kluis, Kluis Advisors. I thought that it might help.

Here's the information:   

CROP MARKETING & CROP INSURANCE DECISIONS

This special webinar will feature Dr. Steve Johnson. Producers face a March 15 deadline for both the ARC/PLC program as well as 2021 crop insurance changes. With the highest new crop futures price for new crop bushels in 6 years during the month of February, expect higher 2021 crop revenue guarantees and crop insurance premiums.  In addition, two different county-based supplemental products called Supplemental Coverage Option (SCO) and Enhanced Coverage Option (ECO) add to the challenge of finalizing crop risk management decisions.  Steve will detail out the decisions that need to be made. Invite your friends to join the webinar!

Thursday, February 25th at 2:00 PM

You must register for this webinar.

Click here to register!

Mike

0 Kudos
2 Replies
deriveperceive4
Contributor

Re: Crop Insurance, ARC/PLC webinar

What are the features of insurance

0 Kudos

Re: Crop Insurance, ARC/PLC webinar

There are some very interesting points about the controversy. Insurance must be issued for all family members, including children. Most states have child insurance programs that are sponsored by the government and charitable foundations. For a child to receive this insurance, he must be a resident of the United States under the age of 18 and meet the conditions of the insurance company. Children's insurance usually includes the services of speech therapists, ophthalmologists, dentists. On the site lifeinsuranceblog.net, I received a fairly detailed calculation. There are also free insurance programs for the elderly and the poor. These are the famous Medicare and Medicaid.

0 Kudos