cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: There are a zillion great Galbreath quotes

Current efforts serve as an acknowledgment that even that bloc is no longer big enough.

BTW, the cleanest, easiest and simplest way to go forward with ag policy would be to be plenty generous and as non-disruptive as possible. 

But I strongly suspect that any divergence from the status quo will now be fought tooth and nail- for ideological more than practical reasons.

0 Kudos
lsc76cat
Veteran Advisor

That trough has got some pretty tough glue in it.  Hard to get feet out once they're in.

Where's Hillary's "RESET" button.

0 Kudos
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

After 40 years of neoliberalism driving the wealth and income to the top, there was no place left to go but to try to burn the bridges and make sure those that got stay at the front of the line forever.

Thus, tell the largest tribe that the reason why it isn’t 1955 is because of foreigners, immigrants and certain domestic enemies. That despite the indisputable fact that most of what they lost just went to wealthy Americans.

I don’t know why I should have been surprised when the demagogue arose out of the pages of the NY Post, reality TV and pro rasslin’.

0 Kudos
nitefarm
Advisor

If anyone thinks that they can stand the TRUTH go to Just Facts. Not politics and they provide references as to what they are saying. 

0 Kudos
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Wow, a handy pocket compendium of RW propaganda.

paraphrasing Galbreath- when faced with the choice of changing their minds or finding something to support what they already thought, most will get busy looking.

0 Kudos