Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Dean Foods Filed for Bankruptcy Today

0 Kudos
20 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: Dean Foods Filed for Bankruptcy Today

IS   THAT  PART  OF  those  14  million  jobs  numbers,  that  was  speeched  about  today -  ? 

Advisor

The reports are saying it is because of a combination of things, including 26% less consumption of milk over the last 2 decades because of "milk alternatives," etc.

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

OR    maybe  a  coal  miner  opportunity- deal  is  in  the  making  for  Dean  workers   -  ? 

M  F  P   -  ? 

Advisor

Re: Dean Foods Filed , Suprised

Honored Advisor

I don`t know, but MAGA!

Advisor

Re: The operative word is "sustained"....

The operative word is "sustained".  Let's see how long it lasts before you start bragging.

Honored Advisor

If it "doesn`t last" the House of Representatives are responsible for dragging their feet on legislation and focused like a laser only on their irrational dissatisfaction on the results of the 2016 election.  We could do so much if Democrats acted like Americans instead of agents of the Chinese government.

Senior Contributor

Republicans had the house and senate Deere.  They did do nothing that’s why they lost it.

Advisor

Same thing happened with Obama.  Dems didn't do anything constructive and they lost the advantage too.  Republicans then made the same mistake that Democrats are now doing --> constant power-struggling so that they ended up accomplishing nothing of value for the people of the United States during the Obama years.

So history just keeps repeating.

Just tells me that almost NO ONE on either side of the aisle in Congress is interested in anything except getting reelected and almost all are more than willing to throw the U.S. into a civil war to stay in power.

[I don't count Obamacare as having any value except to the specific industries it was intended to enrich]

=====

@illinifarmer 

If you had the pulpit, who would you vote for in 2020 among the current contenders and why?

0 Kudos