cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dipsticks down at ta factoree

Them dipsticks down at da law makin factree ain't got a consarn clue what us boys gotta do jus ta keep they chins greesed wit taxpayer prime rib! I say we flood the streets o Washington wit green iron an demand some o dat pear tree munny! Let dem combines roll! 10 four!
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: Dipsticks down at ta factoree

Problems arise

Da Law --    market is flooded,  we have more laws in circulation than folks will ever need or want.  It is hard to find a subject on which there is only one government agency to answer to.  That is the kind of stuff that puts factrees out of business.

Only one thing could top the stupidity of the Political Reality Show we are addicted to,  A bunch of idiots driving farm equipment to washington to beg.  But it wouldn't supprise me--------- Those are the Gods we worship and the source of our mana.  

It was foolishly embarassing in the 1980's and would be the same now.

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

makes more sense top drive our 50K suv's or our motor homes. Don't cost nearly as much as that john deere green.

Talk about unfunded liabilities. How about all that green paint you guuys are lusting for. Hey even I want to buy some and I have no need at al;l for it.  It's a strange addiction. even worse than methenphetamine.

just say no to deere!

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Friends don't let friends drive case!
0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

similar to that high integrity leadership we all lust for.

0 Kudos