cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
c-x-1
Veteran Advisor

Re: Do you guys

Jen,

What are the Godly deeds you have planned?

also, get well soon - wow, sounds like a scary deal. Was it that flesh eating bacteria? 

0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

Jen, some people will do about anything to get a "leg up" . Trust me that is not the way to do it.

On the other subject at hand.... did your mother not tell you it's not nice or polite to play with your food?

0 Kudos
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

C-X , I told my plan with the money earlier in the post.

They said it is cellulitis. I knew something seemed funky with that area earlier in the week, but you don't want to go to the Dr. with what I thought was just a bruise. This thing went from what looked like a bruise to a swollen, red, and hot area in the front of my leg half way between my ankle and my knee. It went from what looked like that bruise and me being nauseous to the next morning not be able to walk and really painful. I finally went on when it seemed to be getting worse by the hour. Obviously, not something to mess with

Jen
0 Kudos
victooria
Contributor

My dear Jen, i am happy to read from you today and i hope you and your family is in good health by the grace of God, as for me i thank the almighty God for his protections over me here in the hospital. my beloved i will be happy to have your attorney to handle this on your behalf but i will like you to handle this personally because i believe that you will handle this the way that i will instruct you but please my dear i will like you to open an email id where i will send the papers to you so that you will have a look at it, those papers are very important to me and i do not want to expose it to the people that i do not trust because of past expirence with my late husbands relatives that planned to kill me because of this my inheritance money. So please my dear try as much as possible to open an email id so that i can send those papers to you soon because i will be undergoing a major operation soon. May the lord God bless you and your family. i wait to hear from you soon. Victoria.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Longcreekfarms
Senior Contributor

Wow... Now there's an attempted murder thrown in! A new combine, planter, and peterbilt would look great... But.... Lol.
Oh and send me your personal bank account, SS id, and credit card info and you'll have the money tomorrow! Don't forget the photo ID as well so she can make it all look legit Smiley Wink
0 Kudos
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

The plot thickens.
0 Kudos
c-x-1
Veteran Advisor

you will handle the way (MY will as opposed to THY will - be done)  she will be doing the instructing this time, my dearest Jen.

0 Kudos
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

My Dearest Victooria whom in God we Trust,

I too am in the hospital as I write this evening. May The Lord our God see over you as you walk through the Valley of the Unknown. As I stated before, I do not have email access here, this must be done through my attorney, who is also a man of God, and very trustworthy. And I can understand totally your fear of your family wanting the money, and willing to kill you for it. I had an Indian woman in Canada threaten my life some time ago, just because I ran over her brother. (Maybe he shouldn't have been walking in the middle of the road). And, I'm sure that there are a couple on this site that might like to kill me too.
But this is the way it must be done. I am not able to do this for myself right now. Let me know when you accept my terms, and I will pass on the name and address of my attorney.
May God Bless You and Keep You, May he Lift His Countenance Upon You, and Give You Peace. In one with Christ,

Jen
c-x-1
Veteran Advisor

11 million aside, I bless your health Jen.

That is your most precious wealth and I pray the doctors ship you into shape.

I had a heat stroke with HYPONATREMIA (sodium too low) in 2009 and my brain swelled. It was COMPLETELY in God's and the team of blessed doctors who cared for me HANDS. HE willed me to live.

I looked it up on wikipedia when i got back home 9 days later - 10 cases were listed - only half had lived.

........so take it easy and try not to worry about business for now....let your loved ones carry the load if they are able..........................get well soon.

c-x-1

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Jeff ------------------ If your the cleanup man,   Thanks.

Smiley Happy

0 Kudos