cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Do you guys

Now how am I going to get my money from the Nigerians? Smiley Wink I had to play along for a bit - can't believe that people would actually fall for something like that. I just had to see how far Victooria was going to push this. Unbelievable....

Jen
0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Re: Do you guys

Been shaking my head since the 60's at what "people will actually fall for".  I thought you were handling it well.  Could have been one of us ag folks giving us all a smile.

0 Kudos
victooria
Contributor

Hello dear,

Hello dear,

thanks for your email,you know i told you that i could not be able to be writing to you always because of my condition here ,that is why i ask you to write to me from your private email so that i can give you all the papers concerning the Fund and my hospital photo i promise to send to you ,if you know that you will not write to me from your private email so that i will give you all the papers concerning this money before something will happen to me here,because my wish is to hand over the Fund for the good work of God ,i have donate part of this Fund many country for the good work of God,if you know that your nest email you will not write to me from your private email address so that i will give you all the papers and contact of the bank, i want you to write to me from your private email, because this site  is too open to  see all the papers concerning this Fund,

thanks and be bless wait your urgent response

Victoria Dickson.

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Re: Hello dear,

CUT IT OUT JEFF.

0 Kudos
victooria
Contributor

Hello dear,

Hello Dear i do not understand you very well ,let me to understand you very well i  told you to write to me from your private email address so that i can send my hospital photo and papers i will stop here wait your response,please i do not understand you very well  on your email you write to me thanks and be bless wait for your response

Victoria dickson.

0 Kudos