cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Does Agriculture.com still have a Market Page?

If it does, where might I find it?

0 Kudos
12 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: I'll give trump a lot of credit,...

I'll give trump a lot of credit,  he said he had a secret plan to balance Social Security.  Not enough money, too many seniors,  one of two options, more money or fewer seniors. I guess he's taken the fewer seniors route.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Does Agriculture.com still have a Market Page?

Sadly, BA, the answer is NO.  I used to find it useful and enjoyable to read.  but that was before the Hardnox twins turned it into the "cesspool".Sure glad there is another option.  I find myself going there more often.  Whatever happened to Ishmeal??? Surely he could work on this from home??

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Clayton. Remember "John from Mn" up in the Blue Earth area, a real sensible fellow, then there was "North Iowa Farmer" that cheered prices down and Mizzou Tiger that cheered prices up?   The "other site" has problems too, the guy with the Ricky Bobby memes Smiley Happy

But, what this site needs is about 3 or 4 or more is better real farmers, with grain bins and that grain profitability is reliant to what standard of living they will have.  I don`t have those skills to give that advice, I thank Mike and Al Kluis for sometimes being the only MARKETING light in this political fog.  There`s good farmer posters, I won`t mention names or I`ll leave some out, but you`re one of them Clayton, that have boots in parts of the country where there`s different crop prospects and usage and storage, but you good one`s don`t post often enough. 

I just think the "Marketing page" hit rock bottom when there`s talk of death and pictures of caskets being buried.  I mean, how much lower do things go from there?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

You were the one using it to pass homicidal propaganda.

Although in fairness I don’t recall you telling anyone to inject Lysol.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

You never say anything about marketing anyway.

You just prattle on.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

BA DEERE,

Did you mean a Market page that you can advertise items for sale?

Mike

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Advisor

Centuryfarm was a breath of fresh air.  Not only was he right about the markets he also brought humor into his messages.  That’s your fault you don’t have a sense of humor.  He was so right he made the other posters look bad and they went after him.  He would post marketing content and he would get a long thread of triggered posters. They should have been booted not him.

@BA Deere wrote:

Clayton. Remember "John from Mn" up in the Blue Earth area, a real sensible fellow, then there was "North Iowa Farmer" that cheered prices down and Mizzou Tiger that cheered prices up?   The "other site" has problems too, the guy with the Ricky Bobby memes Smiley Happy

But, what this site needs is about 3 or 4 or more is better real farmers, with grain bins and that grain profitability is reliant to what standard of living they will have.  I don`t have those skills to give that advice, I thank Mike and Al Kluis for sometimes being the only MARKETING light in this political fog.  There`s good farmer posters, I won`t mention names or I`ll leave some out, but you`re one of them Clayton, that have boots in parts of the country where there`s different crop prospects and usage and storage, but you good one`s don`t post often enough. 

I just think the "Marketing page" hit rock bottom when there`s talk of death and pictures of caskets being buried.  I mean, how much lower do things go from there?

@BA Deere wrote:

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Advisor

If successful farming changed its format back to how it was laid out back in 2007 the posters would come back.  This format isn’t very user friendly and threads are hard to follow.  New ag talk hasn’t changed its format in years and is easy to follow.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

hey VR, yes AgTalk is hard core in booting posters, unfairly at times.  They don`t keep posts that the top if they`re very active, you see a interesting thread to read later and it`s buried on page 3 at the end of the day.  Century Farm was always bearish ...once I`m sure he fishline tied big 18x40 ears of corn on stuff he claimed to`ve planted in the middle of June and that really rattled everyone`s cages  Smiley Very Happy  

Then there was a bearish guy up in the Red River Valley (all the bears come from there) forget his name but he would post bearish stuff and tweet questions to market to market and I think Chip Flory interviewed him, kind of had 15 minutes of fame awhile.  But why is it all these damned bears been right all the time???  Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos