Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Does This Look LIke Your Soybean Yield Projection

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Does This Look LIke Your Soybean Yield Projection

I would say yes for Indiana - I'm am more brain dead this morning than normal and -- can't remember tread for IN. but we are under IL at 48 bpa -So it said Indiana is .98 of tread - or to me the same as trend - this to me is nothing to write home about -

Last year my early beans (2.8 went 33 bpa ) (3.7 went 47 bpa ) This year ? will tell you in a week to 10 days , Will say that  heard - second hand info here - early beans - planted early over near 3020s , went 65 bpa last week , neighbor fired up yesterday - said there where better than he thought - also early planted and early variety  , next week here will start to tell the story , alot ready to cut .

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor

How were your beans so bad last year EC? I'm from just across the border in WC Ohio, and we had record beans yields. mid 60's for the early ones, and 72 for the later ones....as did most all around us.

This year so far around 58 bu/ac on the earliy ones. About 8-10 lower than last year.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

PRO - it all amount's to lack of rain - Good freinds live near Willmington OH - that also had gret beans - plain and simple here - YOU dang Buckeyes - hogged ALL the rain !

BTW BAD Beans here ? They  were great beans - Before it started to rain in Aug. I would say 20 or 25 at the best  .

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

We just had some great beans here in the "New Indiana" awhile ago, but I think it was the cream and bacon the wife added to them before she cooked them. LOL
0 Kudos