cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
k-289
Senior Advisor

Re: Dollar ain`t lookin` so good

Why do you suppose land  sales  in  Sioux  County  &  NW Iowa  are  in  the '' 5 digit ''   figures . 

Y  did   you  omitted  the  chart 1940 - 1960 - ? 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

"The buyer was local farmer and paid cash"  I suppose that`s the narrative in most sales.  I honestly don`t know where all these farmers suddenly appeared with all this cash, apparently it is possible to spend yourself rich.  I think these "Scrooge McDucks"  are concerned about inflation and their little Lord Fauntleroy grandkids being able to feed the forthcoming "9 billion hungry mouths" in the future.  However the death tax and property taxes make excessive land like fish in a barrel to the government with the philosophy of "the greatest good for the greatest number".   You can`t exactly stuff a section of land in a bugout bag.

I know where you`re going with wanting a chart that went back further than 50 years  K-289.  Early post WWII there was a period of 150% debt to GDP.  That was some low hanging fruit for future growth though, ladies havin` babies and buying washing machines made in Newton, Ioway and Chevrolets made in Detroit, Michigan.  There`s no longer that domestic opportunity ...especially with the expulsion of the last administration. Now the future is Andrew Yang universal income and AOC green new deal.  And if the farmer is lucky, be able to sell "carbon credits". 

k-289
Senior Advisor

I'm  ALLREADY   hearing  of  stock - buybacks ,  in  concert  with   those  TAX  CUTS  carnival  music  ,  and   those  cuts  were  going  to  balance,  end  that  deficit ,  being  echos  in Grand  Canyon  -  -  -

Newton  &  Detroit  , Davenport ,  were  stable  economic  bench  marks ,  then  the  ''  share  holders  '' benevolence  from Board  Of  Destructors - Directors , shipping  that  commerce  off- shore  faster  than speed  of  sound  -  -  -

You  couldn't  FOOL  the  main  street  banker ,  as  easy  as  a  share  holder  with  the  promise  land  of  the   '''next '''  quarter  earnings  report -  or Board  Directors  with a'' $ell Out''  with ''''   preferred  stock  options '''  of  course - - -      

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

as you mention...... a population waiting to boom into growth with a clear mind and a ww2 world tour education meant a baby boom growth in population and economic resolve....... Well we aint there now---- population is depopulating this time.  If being elderly isn't gonna do it.  We can make up some disaster scenario and order a Chinese answer to over population.

It aint in the plan to re-erect enconomic success for the working population....

We intend to .......

1.  Use the worlds poor as labor and allow them to visit the "old worlds" leading country for a while  and Disney World

2.  Slow or stop using the worlds resources

3.  Simplify life styles in a minimalistic non labor sort of way..

4  Expand the worlds technology super rich benevolence.

5.  Continue the process of population control through abortion  and  family devaluation.

6  promoting lifestyle that is unaffordable and unattainable for most.

7. Electing folks with the biggest hearts and few credentials.

The list is longer of things we practice to limit future growth or wealth for the masses.  All at the hope of saving a planet from human infestation.  And none of it is going to help pay off the debt we are so proudly building.... 

We aren't fooling anybody and we don't seem to care as we huddle behind the national guard.

0 Kudos
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Yes SW, early post WWII the US was at a different stage, we were in a spot where US world dominance was undisputed among Democrats and Republicans, probably +95% of the public agree that "we are the good guys".  We were positioned to tackle the debts from WWII.   Truman was a "good Democrat"  Eisenhower was a "good Republican"  JFK was a "good Democrat" they were of course human and flawed and skeletons in closets, but the country was united, the pledge of allegiance was said every morning in classrooms across the fruited plain, little legs standing, little hands over little hearts.  The TVA turned the lights on and mama bought a washing machine and daddy bought a Chevrolet.  There was nothing we as a nation couldn`t do, JFK wanted a man on the Moon and by God we did it by the end of the decade and sadly he wasn`t alive to see it.

There was a atmosphere of sacrifice from the depression and WWII where "this is what we are facing and this is what we need to do" I don`t see this herd of cats aka "the United States" ever having that family state of mind again.  Some will say "you weren`t around in the 50s or early 60s, you don`t know what you`re talking about, it sucked!" ...we can all look back in history with 20/20 vision and see how great it actually was. 

I guess my point is, the character of the American people in that early mid post WWII could tackle public debt and figure it out.  Now this much debt is a death knell to a divided nation.   When the pool of presidential candidates no longer included the aging WWII generation is when we started going down the tubes and George HW Bush was the last one.

k-289
Senior Advisor

So the rendition being ,  MY   GOV. Check  is  essential ,  that  being  the  key  note ,  with  Mom's  working  a  double  shift  are  kiting  the  system  -  -  -

Revenue  from TAX  CUTS  Calvary,  should  kick  in  real  soon ,  per-say  Gen. Armstrong  Custer  ---

Leaves me wondering how much a  pork roast  meal at the golf course in Fla. would cost  - ?         

0 Kudos
sherrylshateksj
Contributor

It is better to look at the demand for the currency and its liquidity as a security. In some exchanges, there is no field in the QUIK table that can reflect the average daily turnover for the selected period. You can only display data for the current trading session. However, some brokers, including BCS, provide data to the trading turnover history that can be used. There are third-party applications and money making apps that help you assess the risks and return on investment.For a more detailed assessment, you can also use the current technical parameters

0 Kudos