cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Dollar

These are disorienting times.

But here’s a tip- if you find yourself compulsively disseminating  lies- or feel a sudden urge to become an accessory to mass murder, you might have a problem.

0 Kudos
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I didn’t bring this up- you did.

Former Guy claimed there were 10M fraudulent votes against him in ‘16.

St. Mike the Deadbeat led a commission that found a couple dozen nationwide, although probably about evenly split.

If you have something to say, say it. Don’t lie.

0 Kudos
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

While I expect to be attacked personally, I'm really not suggesting that anybody who's laid it in pretty good is illegitimate. Well, in plain vanilla businesses like farming,  maybe not so much in the greater financialized sphere where the much grander hauls have been made.

But this much is an absolute fact- before people can even react to the notion that you're coming to take their munny away they'll react very emotionally to the assumed inference that you're challenging the moral and intellectual superiority that the size of their hoard- great or not so much- proves.

Anyway, I begin with what I regard as a rock solid assumption that when there are "two sides," the one that lies constantly isn't right, even if the other isn't exactly on point either. I am a self deputized observer for the fictional NaziWatch and I can tell you that the folks over at Forum are falling down the rabbit hole into an alternate reality at the approximate rate of the gravitational constant- and some more sniffly high brow folks over here are blowin' the dogwhistle full out.

Our beloved Republic has a reckoning with fascism, dead ahead. Fascism can't win- if winning means Making America Great Again- but it can certainly wreck us. 

It isn't at all inconsistent with the basic operations of fascism for certain favored industries to prosper, even if the country as a whole suffers. In fact that's a large part of the point of it. But as the saying goes, "you come at the King (the Republic), don't miss." 

0 Kudos