cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Elevators and FSA offices busy places

Around here coops hauling beans out fast as they`re brought in, from chatting with an employee, a lot of old crop beans coming in.   I`m surprised so many stored beans for a year, this latest rally brought on a continuation of the 2019 crop, because few beans locally were ready or harvested just yet.  Trucks from quite a way out of their own neighborhood were in line too.  What would they`ve done if beans were $7  like earlier many gurus warned...build another bin?   Smiley Happy

Signup for CFAP 2.0 is underway, in the morning offices so busy they let the phone ring  Smiley Happy You can sign up over the phone and just go in to sign paperwork or they`ll send it to you.  If it couldn`t be mostly handled on the phone, i`d hate to see the line.  Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Elevators and FSA offices busy places

Normally I'm not a big fan of grain bins. But given that this is an election year and production problems in certain parts of the grain belt I think storing would be wise. Harvest is in full swing here in the eastern belt. Stay alert and think about farm safety everybody. Good luck to all!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Elevators and FSA offices busy places

In "these times" this time the physical grain in the bins unpriced could make you the richest man in the state.  After years of bins being "monuments to indecision".

0 Kudos