Honored Advisor

Re: European news on US/China trade talks

K-289.   How about telling your granddaughter the truth?  "Sweetheart, there are bad people in the world that exploit and sell other human beings and when someone shows up at the door with children, we don`t know if those are bad people or the children`s moms and dads.  So we need to make sure the children haven`t been stolen from their moms and dads and not let bad people in the country".

Veteran Advisor

Nice  try  -  BA  -   ''''Several  church  denominations''''',  condemn  the  recent  I C E  actions in  N  Central  Nebraska  -  -  -

Ask  tomorow  after  church ,  maYbe  your  pastor  will  fill  you  in  - - -      

Honored Advisor

I don`t judge anyone`s Christianity, I`ll just say take a look at those churches.

See the source image

Veteran Advisor

Karl  Barth  writings  in  the  ''  Barmen  Declaration ''   to  the  '''' Third  Reich  '''''  is  a  stark  reminder  -  and  maybe  a  read  for  the  '''  new  settlers  '''  in  Ukraine ?   

Veteran Advisor

Also,  the  Trail  of  Tears  could  be  some what  sobering  for  those   Ultra  Christian  type's  -   -   -

Veteran Advisor

Tell her the kids are paying for the sins (lawbreaking) of the parents
Honored Advisor

Human flaws persist whether they hide behind a membership and a regular seat or not.......and I agree there is a better mission field than the gamblers on "marketing" --- 

There is a good soup kitchen down on the forum.