cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Exited shorts.

Don't necessarily think its time to go long, but downside is limited IMO. Pretty variable yields out there. Good luck to all.
0 Kudos
15 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: Exited shorts.

Just making an observation. Would not for the life of  me want to be short Sunday night  Mr. CX1. I have traveled a lot of the best corn growing acres in the world the last 2 days.  To each their own. I know we have disagreed in the past, but I state what I see. Ground truth if you will. Not time to be short, unless the forecast changes drastically.

Jackleg.....

Jen

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

That's why I'm cashing checks. Egg all over your face. Get lost.
0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

That's all you got?

ESABATM. You're a proven liar. Enjoy your ill gotten gains. Hopefully you'll choke on a piece of expensive steak when you forget which face needs to swallow.

Jen
0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Don't know about everyone else, but there is a lot of record corn yields coming off many farms east of the Mississippi. Most reports coming out of Iowa are average to better than expected. Might be a good year to store corn. Just my two cents worth.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Jen

You don't like me and that's fine. Not sure where I have lied. I have openly stated on this board that I have traded both sides. I happen to be good at it. You not so much. Try to have an open mind. It's not a crop failure every year on every acre.
0 Kudos
Advisor

Post your acount statement to verify.
Senior Contributor

Really? Post your account statement cowboy. Listen, I am a trader with many contacts. Trading your backyard is dangerous. I'm just making stuff up. Wink. Wink.

Reference feeder cattle post from yesterday.
0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

And you're asking for trading advice on cattle on here? Maybe someone will give you "the feedlot truth, if you will" to be as good a trader as Hillary.

Jackleg.....

Jen
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

At what point did I ask for trading advice? I posted my opinion. Which was spot on. Egg all over face comes to mind. Try to keep up.

C-x-1

Green is not a good color for you. Just saying.
0 Kudos