cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Farm Progress Show

Anybody here considering going?

Do lunch or go have supper afterward?....

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Farm Progress Show

You buying ?? lol

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

You coming?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Hobby - I would really like to come out to the show - Been a few years since I have seen yeah - would also meet some of the other's from Iowa thats on here - But here in Indiana - Not like in Iowa - There is something to do on the farm every day -  So I don't if I can make it out .

btw - another big storm just east of us - Indy has power out - with 60 - 65 mph wind - Like you say - Oh Joy !

Now a Tornado WARNING has just been issued for us - make that a double - Oh Joy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

It was reported on the six o'clock news here that every booth space was rented....Will not be able to see it in a day.

Was given four get in free tickets,  Was going to regift two of them to the first two that responded, but the wife and I may just go twice.

With this weather I wonder if it'll be cancelled due to too muddy to park us.? Fixin to rain again right now.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

They had better be giving away free tickets........Although it probably won't matter much.  No farmer is going to be buying much for a while anyways.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I'll go for one day or maybe two (but not likely).  I haven't decided whether to ride up with a friend with a camper and stay over one night or fly up and stay one day.  Probably one of the earlier days.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

Any particular "must-see" booths?  First year in IA and just about feel obligated to run down the road to check it out...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

The varied industry tents are my favorites, just never know what new interesting gem might be in them.

Want to walk around the Tribine

0 Kudos