cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
helenhans
Frequent Contributor

Re: Farming VS trading futures

What kinds of trades of the future are there now? Anything specific?

0 Kudos
sherrylshateksj
Frequent Contributor

If you don't know what is swing trading, I advise you to explore a new direction. In essence, swing trading is the use of price changes to make a profit. In this case, the open position is held for a short period, on average from a few hours to two or three days. If the position is held too long, it may not only fail to yield profits, but also turn into a significant loss to the trader or freeze funds, stopping, and depriving the trader of the opportunity to enter into new, more profitable transactions. This style of trading, when you hold a position for two to five days, gives you the opportunity to "exit" if "profit is ripe," and "stay out" in case of jumps in price dynamics.

0 Kudos

IMO farming and trading services are similar. In both cases, it is necessary to forecast the periods when there are the best sales offers and earning a relatively large income. It's a pretty good resemblance, and you can easily invest in trading. A friend who works at a forex broker advised me to use this forecasting method. It is one of the most effective ways to understand how they work marketing. After the deal, the business will get better. So does anyone know how true that is, or maybe someone worked with that?

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Where are the swing trades posted and how many contracts a day are offered?

I prefer the older wooden seats on rope but tight loop chain is ok as well.

I have three plastic seat swings available now -- what is the offer today?

0 Kudos
haleszarzsuzsan
Frequent Visitor

A trading with bright future is scalping. Scalping is the most short-term form of trading. Scalp traders only hold positions open for seconds or minutes at most. These short-lived trades target small intraday price movements. The purpose is to make lots of quick trades with smaller profit gains, but let profits accumulate throughout the day due to the sheer number of trades being executed in each trading session. You can be up to date with the prices on this online site bittrade.one. That's my opinion about scalping as a future trading. I hope you enjoy it.

0 Kudos
karenlzoallan
Friend

Many traders use one of these two financial products, or even both, to take advantage of the stock market's upward and downward movements. I started with trading tips, so I will continue to have good signals when I need them. And as you said about scalping as small amounts but a lot of profits a day, I find it better this way, because you do not lose large quantities and it can quickly be restored. Everyone thinks they are different at different strategies, and that's why others do not like to do with some or cooperate with other people who use other methods.

0 Kudos