cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Feedyard talk 1/8

Friday closes define the trend.  Want to own some or not?   Yes for 2 more days of green.

corn $ 4.965.  

Beans $ 13.75

wheat takes a day off but new crop kc is higher than current month — maybe they know there ain’t much old crop    

feeders trading hot and cold but less rain world wide means less grain.  They say..... I’m watching new crop corn and beans for a true indicator of a strong trend —    

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: Feedyard talk 1/8

They say the Bitcoin will trade over $100,000 (currently $40,000) seems to me $5 corn and $14 beans are a bargain ...hard to eat a Bitcoin even with a little salt and ketchup.  

They say the Dollar will crash, a broken clock will eventually have the correct time, so maybe "this" time it really will happen?  My fear of contracting grain is all those political promises (free college ect)  will overheat the printing presses and the Dollar will be 40¢ by autumn, beans will be $30 and you`ll have to deliver $11 beans.  Who knows perhaps beans will be $8 by fall?  But the risk is higher in the former as opposed to the latter.  IMO

Senior Advisor

BitCoin  being  the  NEW, updated  Swiss - Cypress  Banking   operation - maybe ? 

Again ,  are  the " THEY "   commentator,  the same ones saying , corn would be $2.70 if we were lucky - ?    

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Spoiler
Probably — right now we can tune into anything and hear anything and know almost nothing
0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Right now we can tune into anything and hear whatever we want to hear—— and know nothing for sure.

0 Kudos