Re: Floor Talk February 27

Oh come on Mike -- say it !   I bet it was a good one !  LOL

Anytime :  vzapletin

c-x-1 -- thanks -- that's why they pay me the BIG bucks --- LMAO

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

ECIN,

Just saying that right now your research help is needed. In fact, why don't you dig up the planting progress in the U.S. South? Also, can you find out what everybody thinks about the news that everybody is waiting for, this Friday's Federal crop insurance prices. At least one analyst, today, says the prices will be similar to a year ago for corn at $5.68, while the soybean price will go up to $12.95. What does everybody think about that? Please ask folks to respond with how this impacts their planting intentions and risk management plans.

Thanks for the help,

Mike

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

ECIN,

now, you gotta really be grateful for those "big bucks"....you might ask Mike if there "is ANYTHING ELSE" you can do while he's out of radio contact.

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

as of this morning $5.66 corn

$12.91 beans

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

vzapletin,

This released by the Renewable Fuels Association on Wednesday:

According to Energy Information Agency's data, ethanol production averaged 812,000 barrels per day (b/d) — or 34.10 million gallons daily. That is up 15,000 b/d from the week before and the highest rate of output in seven weeks. The four-week average for ethanol production stood at 793,000 b/d for an annualized rate of 12.16 billion gallons.
Stocks of ethanol stood at 19.4 million barrels, down less than 1 percent since last week.
Imports of ethanol showed 32,000 b/d.
Gasoline demand for the week averaged 361.1 million gallons daily.
Expressed as a percentage of daily gasoline demand, daily ethanol production was 9.45%, the second-highest of the year.
On the co-products side, ethanol producers were using 12.312 million bushels of corn to produce ethanol and 90,622 metric tons of livestock feed, 80,790 metric tons of which were distillers grains. The rest is comprised of corn gluten feed and corn gluten meal. Additionally, ethanol producers were providing 4.23 million pounds of corn oil daily.

I hope this helps,

Mike

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

Mike --- I'm pretty good about reading between the lines here , It's Ok to say what you think ! But for the others , what Mike was Saying to me was  to go play in the street !

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

He dressed it up a bit though. He said nothing about snipe hunting.

0 Kudos