Veteran Advisor

Re: Floor Talk February 5

Thank you roarin'!!!!!!!

I am seeing 1 more high in SH - TO TAKE OUT 1500 , then corrective/cosolodation action for a few days.

Maybe 1 day early with my post last night........This action is still presenting as a CLASSIC lead diagonal.

thanks,

c-x-1

Veteran Advisor

ECIN,

I meant to answer your question re: "their Aug" earlier......Argentina is "closer" to our belts distance from equater - but still closer....so Feb's it.

picture it this way. they run equivalent to US N Ka border clear down past southern tip of Tx...relative to equater.

Brasil, however is more like Central Amer....heck, seasonally speaking, they could grow dang near year-round...if technology/costs/logistics found a way to keep the soil fertile enough.

c-x-1

Senior Advisor

Thanks c-x1 ! 

With all the talk about the dry weather down there -- it really don't mean much till the bean fill period , look what happened here last year . lol

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

You're welcom ECIN,

exactly--last year....I'm pretty sure Arg is in "the heart" of pod set/fill right now.

temp in Santa Rosa (middle of map) is 95 F with a "blowtorch" - 20 mph wind right now......sound familiar?

c-x-1