cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Re:Why not send your bills to the RNC and trump's campaign, I hear....

The Democrat party has such a "big tent" of Star Wars bar scene clowns, that it`s actually turned into a very exclusive club.  To be a Dem, you have to be a baby killin` gun grabber that promotes the man made global warming hoax, open borders and a political non-crime impeachment.  If you don`t meet all those litmus tests you`re striped of committeeships and out on your ear. 

In Iowa Kim Reynolds is excellent!  Chuck Grassley and Joni Ernst excellent!  Steve King pretty good but I`m supporting Randy Feenstra for congress!  The 2 Dem gals elected in 2018 predictably turned into AOC wannabes, but they aren`t in my district.  A friend of mine took cattle to Waverly and a Trump supporting cattle buyer was giving crap to a couple idiot Dem farmers (I didn`t know they let Dems in salebarns   🙂  )  he offered to take them to the Trump rally coming up in Des Moines, they turned him down  🙂

Churches that are tax exempt, my observation has been a slickster preacher on early in the morning pushing viewers to send him $69/month in "seed money" and all your money troubles will go away...there really ought to be a law against that guy.  Some churches that preach the truth, but get into politics lose their tax exempt status and I figure they are some of the better ones.  

Here Bill Buckley talks to atheist Madelyn O`Hair about church tax exempt status, after seeing it I kind of favor tax free churches , just because of who`s against it   🙂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJIWgevK4zw

k-289
Senior Advisor

Maybe   some  R  R   wheat- germ  seed,  say  at  $39.oo  a  unit , in  40 l.b.  units,  would  straighten  this  deal  out  -  ? 

Remember  when  R R ,   was  a  rough , crossing  in  the  road  - ?  

0 Kudos
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

BA, you are spot on regarding how narrow the criteria is now to be a "mainstream" progressive candidate for POTUS....they have painted themselves into such a corner that what looked like a generational hold on politics quickly evaporated as very few people in America share that particular set of "values".

I think we need to be patient and see what this deal looks like in April, rather than now. Hope the short sellers that killed the corn/soybean rally get clipped, too.

illinifarmer
Advisor

Wow Deere, tell us how you really feel, White man America.  It’s a free country last I checked freedom of religion freedom of speech and free to make decisions for yourself.  I’m far left especially because of people you have fore mentioned.  I’m also a concealed carry holder, an atheist, a firm believer in man made climate change, pro life, and yes a star wars fan.  It’s the beauty of our immigrant ancestors they gave us these rights.  It’s ok to debate issues we don’t agree on, however act like an American when you do not a communist as we all have seen how it worked out for that party. Thanks 😊 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

What Illinifarmer, you`re a atheist???  Then you go around calling grain traders "crooked"?    I`m pro immigration, but only those from Norway.   Whadda carry a gun for?  I`ve never had the need to carry a gun!  A 15" Crescent wrench is all you need.  A "pro life Democrat"???  at the primaries do they set up a card table with 3 chairs for you guys?  🙂

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Careful there Illini has never dented my fender or keyed my rusty truck........ Never felt the need to tell me how wrong I am.  Even when I am.   He has allowed me to have and voice my opinions ....... I got total respect for whatever he says he believes or wants to discuss.

He has never disrespected an opinion(that I noticed).... maybe a suggestion when I needed to consider my thoughts.... ...... I assume your joking some BA.... but it is a point to be made...... Any stance or opinion, like or dislike, choice that's our right to make, however much we choose to differ,,,,, even when we feel in the minority and left out.. is our right to have.  The rub comes when we make the choice to demand that others agree and tell them they shouldnt have the right to disagree.  Every choice I have ever made was made with limited information.  Time has a way of filling in some details, facts, circumstances.  I have yet to meet a farmer who weighed every bit of information to make the perfect choice.... If he did he was too late.

Point is ..... differing opinions considered is how we test ourselves and our thoughts----test each others ideas......... their important but not as important as allowing each other to use our own brains....... Once we loose respect we're gonna have to go organic and raise hemp free sheep.      Thanks to both of you....from me.... I been pretty discouraged.... we shot 8 coyotes and feral dogs in the last couple of weeks so a gun is ok... when you need it.   I think we will go another round at farming.  Hope your both having a good winter.

0 Kudos
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

SW, of course I`m ribbing Illinifarmer.  I sleep with a pillow under my guns, never wanted to carry a gun in public never had a need to, besides i don`t need to be off balance with the extra weight   🙂   But I know the type Dem "You don`t neeeeeeeed a Ar-15!!! Hell yes we`re gonna take it away!!!"  Okay, I don`t have a AR-15, but if I wanted one I can still go to Fleet Farm and buy one, that`s freedom, Baby!

Atheism, Thomas Jefferson said `If you have 20 gods or no god, it neither breaks my leg nor picks my pocket`.  But, Democrats like atheism because that is the policy of communism, they don`t like the rules that the God of Abraham Issac and Jacob have us follow.  And communism does indeed break my leg and pick my pocket.  Some people haven`t been blessed with the gift of faith yet, which is fine God has all the time in the world, just don`t join any commie cults.

America does need more Norwegians, they eat the Lutefisk that Americans won`t   🙂

0 Kudos
r3020
Senior Advisor

Well BA I might have to disagree with you. We do need more Norwegians. Us Germans are better farmers and we already have a surplus. A few mow more Norwegians and $10.50 beans.Smiley LOLSmiley Surprised

0 Kudos