cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Floor Talk January 25

As a trader I love these kind of days.  Selling or buying.  The market doesn't know where it wants to go and trading in a range. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

................or market knows EXACTLY what IT  is doing.......WE just have to get to KNOW the mkt? perhaps?

now, if it's the sheep you are referring to, i agree!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

No pasture for the cattle AND hogs to munch on?

Not to be too critical but????hogs???? Where do these people live and get their credentials? Kind of shoots himself in the foot as far as I'm concerned.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Truck congestion and lines at the ports many miles long are standard in Brazil. Quite often the young families will cook and carry on under the trailers on the road to stay out of the sun and showers. SOP.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Hey Hobby , maybe he was talking about --Free Range Hog's -- LMAO

BTW --- How's the weather out your way  ??? inch and a half of snow here today , Maybe a big Freezeing rain event Sunday Night ! Ye Ha !!!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

We saw one of the ferrel hogs here yesterday 50#er along the road. Something straight out of Arkansas.

Going for a helo ride in about 2 hrs. Weather about perfect, supposed be torrentral rains Sun.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Am I missing something? Hasn't the infrastructure been a problem for SA and the exporting process for many years? So this process is normal business or have things gotten worst.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

size of Brazil crops keep getting bigger

not sure that infrastructure improvements have kept pace

rule changes on trucking (hours of service per day?) this year

just going to take a long time to load out all the beans and corn

might force some biz back to US from time time....well, if they can find the beans to ship by spring

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Ray,
Thanks. Good points
0 Kudos