cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
timetippingpt
Honored Advisor

Re: According to the WASE, in the 18/19 crop year China ....

Ricky lil-ricky   -  too claim Trump has nothing to do with it is absurd. fwiw

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

Re: Floor Talk January 29, 2021

Or the reddit army at work.

0 Kudos
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Give trump credit? Funny how that is, ......

Give trump credit?  Funny how that is, the very week after trump leaves office and Biden becomes President, the Chinese make the second-largest grain purchase in history.

It looks to me that the Chinese waited until trump was definitely done before they got serious about buying corn.  You can put it down to either  "Chinese trump hate" or "buy a little Biden goodwill".  I'm betting it's a little of both.

chinese corn sales-page-001.jpg
0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

Re: Give trump credit? Funny how that is, ......

Ricky,

Who's payroll are you on?

DNC

Soros

China

Combination of the above?

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: I'm on my payroll, ...

I'm working for myself.  I understand that everyone & every country & every political party in the world has its own motivations & objectives.  I try to see the world for what it is, nobody is all good or all bad, well some are all bad.  Take, for instance, the Chinese, they still have some hundreds of millions in poverty, and their national political objective is to get more of their people out of poverty.  The Chinese people overwhelmingly support this political objective. 

The ironic thing about trump and trump-ism is that he shares the Chinese authoritarian view of government.  

0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

Seems to be fine with you that Biden has appointed himself king and is +40 edicts?

Athorism at it's finest on full display.

You are doing it for free?

You don't realize to them you are just another frog in the pot?

roarintiger1
Honored Advisor

Trump is gone, but he still lives rent free in the minds of those who have pure hatred for the man. 
Some people just need to kick their dog and get over it. 
BTW, China knows that this reprieve for them and their policies may only last four years.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

ricky has made a small fortune watching KFC grease drip through the strainer. We need to heed his savvy insights.

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Well I am just glad the reddit friends hopped into the commodity markets to counter the Funds   

And we should all jump in and sell the grains short.  Then cut the fat hog....... Like usda/funds do every month.

0 Kudos