cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Contributor

Re: Floor Talk July 11

Boo hoo the poor traders,they get their 6 figure income,every weekend off and oh last week half a tues and all day wed off for the 4th all paid.
0 Kudos
Veteran Contributor

Man you are welcome to come be a futures trader. Nothing is stopping you cborman. 

0 Kudos
Veteran Contributor

Actually i would have a hard time knowing i get a nice big paycheck all the while i was affecting someone's entire livlihood but that's just me.
0 Kudos
Veteran Contributor

hahahahahaha, that is every commodity industry and most corporate workers that have ever existed. So you are saying 90% of employees should feel bad for making money while affecting others! Welcome to capitalism Cborman, gain as set of skills that compliment your naturally given talents and maximize margins. Businesses aren't there to give hand outs, they are there to make $$$! 

0 Kudos
Veteran Contributor

Let me guess you work behind a desk,enjoying you're ac today? Also have you done anything for manual labor in your life besides washing your mom's car.
0 Kudos
Veteran Contributor

Yep I sit behind a desk with AC like roughly 60% of Americans. I worked summers with my dad and uncle who were electricians through high school and college, running copper wire through attics running in excess of 110 degrees. 

Your contempt for the majority of Americans is sad Cborman. The majority cash checks from corporations that effect peoples livelihoods, a majority sits behind desks each day in AC. 

As I have stated several times in this thread and before, you are welcome to come be a futures trader, the only thing stopping you is yourself. 

0 Kudos
Veteran Contributor

So then you know nothing about farming correct? Why the hell would i wanna be a trader to just make easy money? Nah i'll work for a living. You wanna keep going bring it on little boy.
0 Kudos
Veteran Contributor

Enjoy working for a living then, I got nothing else to add, except maybe try to smile once in awhile. 

0 Kudos
Advisor

You guys are hilarious 😂 everybody knew this was a possibility with a reality tv star running the country. Ya all about the money, money, money. 21 Trillion in debt open your eyes. It’s going to get far worse before it gets better.
0 Kudos
Veteran Contributor

Indeed Illinfarmer, elections have consequences. 

I guess it's fitting that the ones who voted for him will be paying the price. 

0 Kudos