cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Re: Floor Talk June 19

ya jec---------good entry.

Americans can loose their savings, electricity source, jobs, mortgage, etc  and blame it on the 1%.  But take away their "big gulp" or "Route 44" and there will be riots..   Smiley Happy

I notice the new crop spread is starting to disappear.  Maybe we have a new group saying "USDA might be wrong".  The new crop corn bargain hunting might be a little tougher for a few days.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Advisor

Bsand, I was on the way home from Archbold hay auction when it hit Monday.   Man it came out of nowhere and poured.  Glad I came home empty handed from the hay auction with an open trailer.  I ended up with about what Pdaddy got.  Water was puddled last night but gone by noon today.  The further I drove west to Archbold the worst things looked and their crops usually outshine ours here.

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

We are sending you a little hell today ----------high , hot wind. headed north and north east.

0 Kudos
Advisor

Hell has arrived in the form of 94 degrees and 20 mph winds.

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

But to be pleasant and get us through the day--------------We are reminding ourselves that this is 20 degrees cooler than the burner of mid June a year ago.  We planted a little later this year so we would not be trying to tassle in the worst of the heat.  -----(we hope it works out that way).  

---------------------

We hate to see the garden spots of the I states northeast of us catching it, but it sure seems  the dry/hot has moved NE more this year.  Last year was a once in a lifetime for us -------------we hope it stays that way.

Glad to here about a little in a few spots--------------Friends tell us Indiana is struggling.

0 Kudos