cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Re: Floor Talk May 15

No he says we have the most corrupt government in history, so obama has told the USDA to falsify their p[roduction and supply reports.

He thinks the  USDA is falsifying reports. That means They are not erronious, but a willful action of the commander cheif to curb ag prices. Maybe Michelle is short the board or he wants Ray Jenkins to get a big bonus this year.

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Careful the IRS is listening. 🙂
0 Kudos
roarintiger1
Honored Advisor

Along with that ethanol report, the local ethanol plant in my area continues to add to the basis, now at +44 and they have just announced free dp until October.

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Ours also --- searching for grain
0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

Kraft ... YES I meant what I said. It was/is my opinion and is starting to make head lines in the news media.

The Sec of Ag is an old democratic Gov of Iowa AND Lawyer who's wife just tried to carpet bag her way into congress. Lucky for all of us she lost. At best... Guilty by association and worst..., part of the problem  

How can a liberal like you stand to live in the most conservative st in the Union?  

How does that old Sonny and Cher song go? Something about Gypsies, tramps and thieves...

YOU are known by the friends you keep.

0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

found something in my e-mail

I'd just come out of the deli with a roast beef sandwich, large chips, ear of corn & a jumbo sausage. A poor homeless man sat there and said 'I've not eaten for two days.' I told him, 'I wish I had your will power.'

I took my Biology exam last Friday. I was asked to name two things commonly found in cells. Apparently "Blacks" and "Mexicans" were NOT the correct answers.

A fat girl served me in McDonald's at lunchtime. She said 'sorry about the wait'. I said, 'Don't worry, you'll find a way to lose it eventually'.

Snow in the forecast and the TV weather gal said she was expecting 8 inches tonight. I thought to myself, 'fat chance', with a face like that!

A 10-year Old Irish boy stands crying at the side of the road. A man passing by asks 'What's wrong, lad?' The boy says 'Me ma died this morning.' 'Oh bejaysus,' The man says. 'Do you want me to call Father O'Riley for you?' The boy replies, 'No tanks mister, sex is the last thing on my mind at the moment.'

Years ago it was suggested that an apple a day kept the doctor away. But since all the doctors are now Muslim, I've found that a bacon sandwich works best!

Japanese scientists have now created a camera with such a fantastic shutter speed that it is now possible to take a photograph of a woman with her mouth closed.

I hate all this terrorist business. I used to love the days when you could look at an unattended bag on a train or bus and think to yourself. I'm going to take that.'

Man in a hot air balloon is lost over Iowa. He looks down and sees a farmer in the fields and shouts to him, where am I? The farmer looks back up and shouts back. You're in a basket you dumb **bleep**!

I had a big lead in a trivia competition at a local bar until the last question which I got wrong. The question was where do women have the curliest hair? Fiji was the correct answer...hell, how did I know they wanted the name of a country?

I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

The 50 caliber slingshot.
0 Kudos
marketeye
Veteran Advisor

Hobby,

Here is an unsolicited grain analysts take on demand. I received this today. He says, "Besides weather, the key for the summer will be the conditions that the seed was planted in.  For the most part they’ve been marginal at best. But, that all doesn’t matter with poor demand.  It will take a sub-$4.50 price to really get demand heated up. But, I’m not so sure we can get there.  We should be able to get down to $5.00 and then it’s a matter of consumers stepping up. If they don’t, it will lead to another leg lower," he says."

Mike

0 Kudos
fringeacres
Veteran Contributor

How does he know that they didn't call us for exports and no 1 owner can source it?

The demand is there. We are demanding south America send us supplies in MAY.  

Reiterate. Although I truly believe this I am hedged because dollar value rules all

0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

my question is if there is no demand at what price is South African and South American corn entering the market at ?

is it that $4 or 450 or is it closer to 650 or 7?

what is the price of corn in China?
0 Kudos