cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: For reference, soybean sales as of 10/26/19

Democrats are on the road to impeaching a president that is up for re election in one year...let that sink in, I don`t care what they do, it will lose them more votes than it gains, they just must think they can`t win at the ballot box.  The Stephen Colbert free Democrat commercials and CNN, Wa-Po and NYT editorial news just must not cut it.

What`s the endgame?  That someone like me is going to hear a side of the Ukraine phonecall that`s going to make me vote for Elizabeth Warren?  ...yeah okay Smiley Very Happy

Xi has to been sitting back with zero incentive to ink a deal ...it`s like would you buy a car at a dealership where all the salesmen are bickering? 

0 Kudos
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Nancy is waiting for the Mexican government to sign....

Nancy's waiting for the Mexican government to make the necessary changes to its labor laws. 

Trust me, if until the Mexican government makes those changes, you don't want Nancy to pass trump's NAFTA 2.0. Especially if you think manufacturing is not competitive with Mexico now.

Meanwhile, the House has passed 238 bills and sent them on to the Senate so far this year.  None of which McConnell has brought up for a vote.

0 Kudos
r3020
Senior Advisor

Then Do Nothing Nancy should be in front of the camera every single day discussing the matter instead of hiding in the basement for another impeachment hearing. the USMCA is important to the American people and especially union workers. It needs to be finished. She is only interested in destroying the economy and hopes to sink Trump with it. The welfare of working American is the last thing she is concerned with.

roarintiger1
Honored Advisor

That’s 238 bills that Trump would never sign anyways. Congress continues to waste time and taxpayer dollars. And it’s not just the democrats that are to blame.

0 Kudos