cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: By the way, did anyone get their share of trump's latest $13 billion?

By the way, did anyone get their share of trump's latest $13 billion?  Asking for a friend.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: By the way, did anyone get their share of trump's latest $13 billion?

Nancy will never fall for a number that low......... not worth the time to fund her allies with that measles 13 B.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Well, if anything,.....

Just my 2¢.  Politicians get too much of the "blame" because they are us, we elect them because they`ll get us a nickel more for our corn, they`ll "fix social security" and cut taxes...that`s what we all wanna hear, right?   That formula has worked in politics for 240 years, longer than Lucy has pulled away the football from Charlie Brown in a Peanuts comic.  

Commercials run "get out and vote, exercise your RIGHT to vote, everyone should vote!!!" no, stupid, lazy people should not be encouraged to vote, too many stupid people dig a booger out of their nose, eat it and go vote..well, this is what we get.  

I actually feel sorry for politicians, they have to tow the line of not offending a pro-life, anti-gun, Lesbian, hog farmer voters are so enigmatic that on every issue, half of the constituents are not only angry, but hopping mad.  I think it was Joni Ernst the ads against her were blasting her for approving Covid aid to Biiiig Oiiiiil.  Well, Biiiig Oiiil employs people, we need fuel, in my book if the florist down the street gets Covid relief money, so should Biiiig Oiiiil. 

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Rick, it is on the way, local office processing the payments this week, and the checks will be fairly good sized, all driven by your planted acres and proven yields as I sort of understand part of it :-)

One party rule has never worked, anywhere, anytime in history. Just look to CA or IL or NY or Baltimore etal, the cities will not recover until they overthrow their local royalty. That will take some time but much less than the current leaders think. When I was young, no one ever thought the South would be widely Republican. Same will happen to the cities, just have to run strong, fair minded, grass roots local black candidates and start at the local precinct level. Takes time but will happen, maybe not R's, maybe a new party, but the Dems corruption from no check and balance has clearly destroyed the cities. Probably happens when they have to file bankruptcy and their union pension payments go unpaid.  Just kind of how it normally works.

Nancy demanding 2.2 Tril and forcing the R's to raise their offer by 1 TRIL is a classic sign of the end of Rome, jmo

It is clear that the currency is going to zero, At zero food stamps won't buy any food, the ultimate outcome of the Dems MMT will be starving their local supporters. Well played as always...

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Nancy Pelosi does not have a Republican running against her in 2020.  In her "Marina District there are no used needles on her street".   And her permanent power is the same 435th power +1 to determine the state of Jefferson (Northern California) ...and Iowa and Wyoming and Arizona...and Texas.  Is this a good thing?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

It is the system BA, good and bad, it has some major advantages over most other systems man/woman have employed throughout history.

It is kind of strange that when I note that the currency is going to zero, no one notices/cares/comprehends. Just to be clear, one of the first requirements of civilization is a stable exchange currency. :-?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Time I noticed.

I'm watching my saving becoming worthless.

There is a reason there are equipment upgrades here in South Podunk Country Farms.

Semi tractor is most likely next, maybe yet this week.

If I'm to watch something become worthless at least I'm going to have it to put my hands on and get enjoyment of use...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

https://www.financialsense.com/contributors/jens-o-parsson-ronald-marcks/dying-of-money-interview

The book itself is an interesting read.

All these well fed protesters are absolutely ignorant of true history and think it'll be different this time.

0 Kudos