marketeye
Veteran Advisor

Floor Talk, September 15, 2021

0 Kudos
5 Replies
roarintiger1
Honored Advisor

Re: Floor Talk, September 15, 2021

Have the harvest lows been reached? Maybe?

If we have hit the highs in total production guesses and they go lower from here, I’ll take a guess that the lows are in. 
As a post on another site suggests, “Weld the bin doors shut”

But of course the USDA will be very methodical about lowering the numbers……as usual.

Food prices are already heading higher and for once, it’s not ethanol’s fault. But it’s only a matter of time that ethanol is going to get the blame. 

0 Kudos
wrightcattle
Veteran Advisor

It Comical

That allegation of consumers getting an ear of yellow dent corn at their grocers. 

Jeez. 

All corn is is a feed ingredient for some animals. ....animals that do just fine with other feeds too. 

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Re: It Comical

Oh now Wright,  we use corn something for almost everything.  And when we are pulling things out of our pockets to compare ...............well in Nebraska last week on hwy 75, in a small service station, this young multi colored head of tinted hair had a stack of ears on the table with mens names on them.  I said "I'll avoid these", with the next three punches all lined up, she responded. "Good idea, don't think your Ks stuff will measure up"............. I don't always loose the mental contest that quickly....  

Always wondered if the kids up north measure each other by their Papa's acres of corn?  Maybe it is just the size of his "ears".

0 Kudos
vinceirlbeck
Contributor

I do believe corn hit it’s retracement target tonight.  Wave 4 should be over and we should drop into the 5th wave lower.

0 Kudos
bruce MN
Advisor

Never used to much but it’s sorta become “what they’ve got”.

0 Kudos