cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Re: JQ........

its funny you zeroed in on the weather.........fact is I still nailed that one..........you are right, there is always at least two potential outcomes to a future event..........you must represent the "other half".........lol.........

as for the friendly suggestion, why don't you suggest DTN to stop their market number updates, then call up the boys at Brownfield Network, and so on..........do think that is appropriate..........????.........just asking...........because suggesting a contribitor on an AG website chat board, in the marketing forum to not worry about posting market numbers is just as nutty............

you are welcome on that chuckle..........

good evening.........

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Re: JQ........

boys, calm down things is what they is and we can take it or leave it. i am getting the big fork ready for the corn market. beans have 1 more run left in them. and a nod to all that have been challenged greatly on the production side,i mean more than nod but had a brain fade to describe it. if we close cz under 6.40 next week, then the big fork has plunged. meds anyone?

0 Kudos
Contributor

Re: From the floor July 29

John I'm in southcentral Iowa.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

The crops look good, so i thought I'd better take a walk out in the corn field, started to notice alot of white silks, started looking at some ears, they DID NOT POLLINATE very well at all,,,,,,,,,It looks like really good corn from the road, and it looks like it has nice ears, but the kernels aren't on the cob.   Evidently the hot nights, hot days, wasn't conclusive to good pollination.   

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

location, high yields? im in nw ia

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

high yields, mine appears to have polinated fine. location?

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hey wanted to make my comments, Im a short time stalker, limited commenter. But I actually agree with whoever said that about the up/down movemnet of the commodities. I get on this site, specifically to hear some chatter from the floor of the trade. Also, any first time info on exports, or crush numbers, or Ethanol use like that. trade info is alwyas good, and just any "feelings" or comments from the traders. AS much as everyone likes to complain about the USDA or the weather in their neck of the woods, only one place decides your price when it sold.......the traders on the CBOT. Tell me what they are thinking and doing.

Dodger

0 Kudos