cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rayjenkins
Veteran Advisor

Re: From the floor June 13

Marketeye---yes, another 1 to 1.5 inches right after noon.......and as luck would have it, this was the day the WMT Tractorcade was coming through my hometown of Melcher-Dallas......the entire town had banded together to serve 500+ tractor riders.....in the end, several groups of them never made it to town...they were "out on the course" and got drenched, then headed back for the starting point at Knoxville.....my mother had a group holed up in her garage for an hour.....

anyone want to buy a pork sandwich??? I think they had a mountain of food left over since 125+ of the riders never made it to town!!

0 Kudos
NCcorntrader
Senior Contributor

this is confusing- the June USDA report says China will have ending stocks of 51MMT compared to US 18MMT. it also says they are expected to import only 0.5MMT for the entire year. hmmmm...

0 Kudos
NCcorntrader
Senior Contributor

im counting 69% this week, 67% last, 78% last year

rain? i thought you farmers loved rain. hows the song go-

rain makes corn, corn makes whiskey

0 Kudos
dapper7
Senior Contributor

we now have some standing water issues in some small areas in nw iowa. one of the garden spots is getting nicked. these were planted in nice shape.

0 Kudos
Palouser
Senior Advisor

China has routinely kept stocks of wheat equalling 1/3 of global reserves. I haven't kept track of all their grains but would expect comparatively large figures for rice, corn and other 'strategic' grains they deem as necessary to their national security. A little more than a decade ago they had reserves of wheat that were greater of the entire N American production for one year.

0 Kudos