Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Grains lock limit up !!!!

E X C E LL A N T    -    21st   century   CON sulting ---

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

K-289, ++ on the humor.

Elceapo, since it has been foggy here for what it seems like weeks (and at least 4 more days forecasted), do I start to trade the old wives tale?  Three months after fog, heavy rain/storms.  That means right in time for prime planting season, Mid to late April, we look like Argentina.

When it comes to bull markets,  be careful for what you wish for.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

El cheapo what color is the sky in your world?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Elceapo. to ease your worry

I don't know the answer to this question...but, when is the last time before Friday that you saw a RFD-TV, ag sponsored, tractor ride in the inauguration parade?

Tell me, how many other industries were given entry to the parade? 

Pretty special moment for ag. Thank you Mr. President.

Enjoy the moment Elceapo, God doesn't hand out grace ahead of the time of need, and he doesn't hand it out for worrying.

Also, when he was signing documents Friday, he made special mention of Gov. Brandstad and how he loves China and China loves the Gov.  Said they would do great things.  Hardly a warning shot.  AND THEN, House Minority Leader Pelosi speaks up and said that the Gov. was a big supporter of the RFS and that was so important. The president agreed.  WOW

Another special moment for ag.  As they say, if you are in the room, it is good.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

hobby, it just depends what time of day it is  Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

That`s what happens when you get your markets where you get your politics from the Alternet, factually inaccurate.image.pnghttp://www.ripplestrategies.com/wp-content/uploads/alternet-logo.png

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

jec....don't really know what to tell you on the marketing, i'll admit i need to do better on that.  i think the majority are saying

you need to do something in the soybean market, because if we plant as many as there is talk....we'll have beans

all over the place.

i don't know that old wives tale, in 3 months is it supposed to be dry then ?

the nws extended forecasts that i've looked at show a dryer year and warmer year, yet some are not saying

the crop area in the north might be wet, they claim the osc is changing.

0 Kudos