cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: left home again

Nice pics Hobby, thanks for the updates!

Over here rice planting is well underway.  They even put tracks on the equipment:

tracks.JPG

On the home front the flammin pickle has a new engine and got its first win in Sigourney Saturday night:

flammin pickle.JPG

Younger brother driving with his teenage daughter running the gas, they led every lap and here is the video evidence:

Winner Flammin Pickle #20

Older brother got his 0K stock car ironed out at Brooklyn last Friday night in the closest race of the season.  He led one lap...the one that counts, for his second win of the season!  Again video evidence:

Winner Cream corn #0K

If the links don't work can go to www.brooklynraceway.org and click on the video tab (if on mobile device have to click "classic" button on bottom right of page first. 

I will be back in Sep for fall nationals, will drive the flammin pickle.  Also have 2 days, if motivated enough, to get an engine together for the open class car.  Harvesting has to wait until after race weekend, we have our priorities!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Hobby.......When I saw the picture of your stock....LOL.....Have too tell the little women....We are not the only ones with a heard of those critters !!!

John

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Probably should change my screen name from hobbyfarmer to "cat herder"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Best mouse traps known to man.

0 Kudos