cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Heidi Heitkamp........secy of ag

hey elCheapo. Here`s a commercial Sly did for Trump...very inspiring, I think you could use this up lifting message "...it`s not how hard you can hit, but how hard you can BE hit and keep coming back...."  you need this message my man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDMgzbfT6lI

Veteran Advisor

well i stand corrected....sources now tell me that senator Heitkamp is not interested in the position, but thinks rather she could

do more good keeping her present position.....

gee...with all the fun we have had the last day or so on "the subject".....might be kind of hard to top !!!

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

BA...yes it was acutally a good video, i enjoyed it, overall it was true...but the very last part...i have concerns about

trump...maybe the people he surround himself with might be good....but the man himself.....i think has been too

used to be be around the rich, and doesn't understand the rest of us....his message is good, it's just the messanger

bother's me.

merry christmas

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Merry Christmas to you ElCheapo, we can disagree about things and discuss them intelligently, where our leaders don`t seem to be capable of that.  I just want to say Don`t trust Trump and watch Trump like a hawk, I will be.  Donald Trump is flesh & blood just like everyone else that has held his job, he can`t make it rain...or in my case usually want it to stop  Smiley Happy   Trump got elected with the right ideas, whether he can carry them out or will be ALLOWED to carry them out is another matter or maybe he was a Judas goat..I`ll tell you in probably less than 4 years as to what is the case. 

Psalm 118:8 says "It`s better to have trust in the Lord than confidence in man" and that is so true.  Donald Trump might improve my condition on earth if he does what he says...or more accurately what liberals fear about him  Smiley Happy   But Yahshua Jesus is Lord.

http://biblehub.com/kjv/psalms/118-8.htm

Esteemed Advisor

Well Said BA. Amen

0 Kudos