cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor

Here's an idea for jr

Haven't posted here for a long time. You are not that far from me. If you want some cheaper corn call my coop and offer them 1 dollar over on basis and you can have all my Dec HTA corn and still be under 5.75 for it all. Just a thought. If that would work I could probably get you a couple hunderd thousand like that. But I don't think they would go for it. But they might as all they ever talk about is basis. edit. You know after thinking about it I don't think this would work as they have it hedged and need to make up the difference between cash and futures. Now a new question. If all us guys have corn on HTA's in the 4 to 5 dollar area. Who gets this corn cheap? Cause it is not sold to the E plants yet. Or does the coop get it?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Here's an idea for jr

Well welcome back! Hope you didn't contract all your corn that way!  I got no idea who gets the money but I am sure your co-op will charge me board plus freight plus something plus something. so I do not think it will get cheaper because of your contract. BUt anyways always open to suggestions. Maybe we'll meet up somewhere sometime!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Btw Thanks for not suggesting a vulgar bodily injury.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Lost,your coop has been making margin payments as this thing has risen. Someone like NCCORNTRADER has your (coops) money. LOL
0 Kudos