cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Hey Hobby

I was looking forward to a July 4 off topic. I'm disappointed!! Well everyone have a good 4rth. After a lovely week of 80 degree highs in Sw KS we are heading back into thecooker
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: Hey Hobby

Sorry Clayton; I usually just do weekends.

I was very busy lately, a little Hay, the fence builders were here and replaced a bunch of electric fence with a new 5 wire real fence yesterday and today. AND the yard got a new steel continuous fence on the west and south side. I have got to spray some liberty beans tomorrow, After dealing with a hot spot in another corn bin in the morning, going to get out and load a load very shortly.

Corn to haul and Hay to rake and bale Sat. (got to remember to get another roll of net)

Going to take Sunday off.

I designate you as our "off topic" leader this weekend. (it's pretty easy, just post up something that catches your eye. )

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Here is some Picts taken this morning.

ResizedImage_1372950573006.jpg

ResizedImage_1372950604535.jpg

Notice the 3/4 in wide crack between tthe corn plants....we could use a nice inch of rain.

IMG_20130704_095933_129.jpg

self portrait. Some of the corn is getting taller.

Not to brag but this is some of the best in the neighborhood. Most does not look this good. but I promised to mostly only post these kind of picts till the USDFA tells the truth.

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Good lookin corn but I didn't know Iowa got cracks in the ground like that. Makes it easy to ship corn to china!! Ha ha
0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

Taking off Sunday  --- Huh ??  Hope you found some retired couple to go with yeah -- lol  Wouldn't want you to get into any trouble -- Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

ECI, read again "I'm taking Sunday off"

But with the way things have been crazy around here maybe your way would be better?

I might think about it ..... hmmm, has possibilities.

0 Kudos