cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

Hey Northy...........

thought I would dig this post out..........

http://community.agriculture.com/t5/Marketing/NIA-Update/td-p/80433

LMAO............

man you are a trip...........

0 Kudos
5 Replies
marketeye
Veteran Advisor

Re: Hey Northy...........

Mizzou_Tiger,

Big news story in the morning. Hope you have time to stop by.

Mike

0 Kudos
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

stop by most every morning, whether i post or not..............

keep up the great work............its appreciated even if some of us challange the comments..........

0 Kudos
Farmerjoe79
Senior Contributor

History repeats itself.
0 Kudos
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

yeah, i feel bad for the guy if he is making payments on new green paint, but its already rusty looking.........you would think warranty would cover that............guess thats the kind of service and quality you get with green paint..........not used to that with blue...........

0 Kudos
67guy
Veteran Contributor

Hey Tiger.  There is one thing you can count on year in and year out.  Every spring and summer NIA will be spouting about a record crop being a sure thing.  Used to constantly crow about how he sold all of his corn for three or four years at $7 and corn was headed back to LDP territory.  Haven't heard much about that lately.  He was hoping and praying for LDPs for some reason.  I have said for several years that he didn't even farm.  According to Bronzebacks it sounds like NIA only farms 120 acres he recently stole from him.  Sounds like I was right.  He didn't even farm until recently.

On a more important note, corn planting around here is pretty well wrapped up.  Corn was planted into really dry but very nice soil conditions and has now been pretty well watered.  We came into spring with good subsoil moisture but quickly lost all of our topsoil moisture to an endless stream of warm and windy days.  We have a little catching up to do in regards to moisture but all in all we are off to a good start.  It is a very long time until it is in the bin though.  I did dig up a couple of plants that were just spiking and they had an unbelievable root going down about six inches.  Very dry when planted got that root going down and now we have gotten about three inches of rain in the last two and a half weeks.  That is the story around my neck of the woods in north central Illinois.  Good luck to you this year.

0 Kudos