cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Re: Hey Rightone

Guys I can respect the fact you guys are riding the trend is your friend train

It's worked. I get it

And the way the goberment works they will keep a lid on things till they have too finally come to grips which maybe too late to matter on the cbot

But I again ask when was your all time record yield on the farm and how does that correlate to nat avg that's huge
0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

O and 2004 for corn here. Currently running about half that so far as compared to 2004 farm avg. Might come up a tick as the worst is coming out and rest should be better, but it's what we expected

Soya was 2009 or 2010. Can't remember as they were both nearly identical.......our expectations are to be about 15 under those records but still a decent crop......not far down the road it's worse than last year
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

2008 was my best, followed by 2009 which would have beat 2008 had it not been such a cool summer.  The volumn was there if it had finished properly.  We had 230 bu corn with 48 lb test weight.  2010 is number three on my all time list.  Up until 2008,  2004 was our biggest crop.  2008 blew that out of the water.  2013 is going to beat 2008 in our area.  I said all summer I just didn't think things were lined up right for us to beat 2008 but looks like I am being proven wrong.

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

Thanks for pulling that up
0 Kudos