cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

Hey Time, figured..........

I would let you know i like my steak medium rare, with a gorganloza crumble and hollandaise crab sauce..........it can be a filet or ribeye, your call, but at least 16 oz.........

Wouldnt mind starting out with a St Elmos SC and a nice bottle of d'asti..........

Finish it off with some Makers 46............

PEAK CORN
0 Kudos
5 Replies
425Cat
Advisor

Re: Hey Time, figured..........

Steak and Shake Baby!!!  Just wait till this late planted crop gets burned up this summer.

0 Kudos
jec22
Veteran Advisor

MT, this goes well with the History Channels series on the big banks.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/everything-is-rigged-the-biggest-financial-scandal-yet-201...

so it isn't fundamentals...it really is manipulative-mentals.   This paper/physical gold thing really seems to smell like dead fish.

Stealing from the poor, each and everyday.  Stealing from the middle class, each and everyday.  Stealing from the rich, each and everyday.  Equal opportunity thieves.

If true, they might want to look long term, or there is a special place for them, with extra heat.  Remember Lazarus and the rich man?   Good reminder for myself, how I treat others is more important that what I sell a bushel of corn for.  Still learning. 

but...that doesn't mean I don't still love a good debate and rather have the truth with vingear than lies with sugar any day of the week.

0 Kudos
c-x-1
Veteran Advisor

..........you really must try The Macallan, if Makers makes it for you, MTSmiley Wink

0 Kudos
c-x-1
Veteran Advisor

MT, you see s&p chart?

0 Kudos
jjoseph
Frequent Contributor

Would you like fries with that ?