cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
juliedavis91849
Veteran Contributor

Holy Cow...WOULD YOU..COULD YOU eat 3-D printed meat ?

yes ___

no____

maybe____

Our very own "highly esteemed cattleman," Markwright most surely will weigh in on this highly controversial topic, ja...

Or perhaps..some of our "valuable", "esteemed", "senior" contributors AND advisors..will take the time to read, ponder, and then ja,...POST...on whether they could or would eat 3d meat..

Meanwhile..being TAGGED  with a lowly status of "contributor" I may trade in my newly arrived aglo trading platform for a 3-D printer....thereby "printing" my way to prosperity...and slingshotting my way to "VETERAN ADVISOR" status on ag.com..

Elst how else does one "rise thru the ranks" here...? ? ? ? Kudo my way to the top ? ?

Finally, what you're waiting to feast your eyes on and what I term,  "Exhibit A"...go ahead and whet your appetite...lol

http://www.globalmeatnews.com/Analysis/3D-printed-meat-on-the-way-and-it-will-be-disruptive-say-Amer...

I'll check back later to see if any of you good folks threw out a crumb for me..

A poor KRAUT growing poorer, ja..

0 Kudos
11 Replies
NCILL
Frequent Contributor

Re: Holy Cow...WOULD YOU..COULD YOU eat 3-D printed meat ?

I can hardly afford black ink at this point, how are we going to afford these cartridges? Consumers are moving towards a more organic diet, how are they going to be brainwashed into eating this? I'll stick to my Cornfed Angus tyvm!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
NCILL
Frequent Contributor

One more question, will it be wic approved?

0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

Never would get the house cat away from the printer when it was time for the next meal.

Your status changes with number of posts. The steamed thing must have something to do with # of kudo,'s
I have only noticed three posters here with that ball and chain to contend with. Smiley Wink
0 Kudos
wrightcattle
Veteran Advisor

Re: Holy Cow julie, Raisng beef is

a relatively Simple deal.

it takes a cow, a bull, some resultant calves and some feed.

Perhaps sometimes it's the people that try to complicate an otherwise real simple deal.

0 Kudos
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Gotty?
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

I'm like NCILL, I'll take a grain fed home raised at this point.  Answer this, what'll you do in the event of a long term power outage?  Don't come knocking on my door to belly up to a fresh grilled ribeye.

0 Kudos
farmer46
Senior Contributor

Change, Is the one item that has happen thruout history.  Will this product win approval with the buying public.  Price and taste will be a big factor, in winning sales.  Just a few years ago people all had a home phone. Somehow I think cheese would be easier to produce with a printer one slice at a time. 

0 Kudos
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

Re: Holy Cow...User Status

If you're contributing only to improve your status in the public's eye, you're here for the wrong reason juliedavis.  If you bring legitimate conversation and start interesting/useful threads the kudos will come and your designation will move up the ladder so to speak.  Most of us who you see contributing every day have been doing so for a few years now.  Patience my friend, Rome wasn't built in a day, but it could potentially be destroyed in one day.

0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

Re: Holy Cow...User Status

Time to come clean "Julie" isn't your real name 

Gary? ie 48....

0 Kudos