Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Hooker formation

futures sag further in late session.

on the stock indices- i.e., "no visible means of support."

Best guess- down into Obamaland- 2000ish on the SP, 18K on the Dow.

Then we'll see what the brain trust of Nepotism Ken and Barbie have to offer.

8 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Hooker formation

"Then we'll see what the brain trust of Nepotism Ken and Barbie have to offer."

...like Nepotism Joe and Hunter Biden?  When they're not busy pillaging the Ukraine? 

Or maybe Pelosi and Schumer trying to squeeze taxpayer-funded abortion into the Coronavirus stimulus plan -- that "Ken and Barbie" brain trust?

#GlassHouses

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

good luck with that one Chuckie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Ya he was way too soft on the con men.... Pillaging Ukraine is nonsense..... 

That was funded totally by the US Taxpayer..... You ain't getting the Gifts from the US unless the the following is paid back to my son.  The way of the democrat progressive....    That gas company is state owned and biden knows how to squeeze turn a dollar.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: The bottom? think about it.

Why are stocks down, because of the expected knock on future earnings.  Why are future earnings down, because of reduced business activity, especially in important sectors, entertainment, transportation, travel & tourism, etc.  And as the stock market cools off and the affluent feel less rich, consumer spending will decline as well. 

We'll know where the bottom is when this disease gets going in the population and we get a sense for the new normal business activity.

As long as the Democrats can get their extended unemployment insurance & restore SNAP benefits passed, food consumption shouldn't be too much affected although there will be less eating-out and more in-home food consumed.

Where we're going to feel it is the lower gasoline consumption and lower price.  There will be enormous pressure by the Oil Lobby to cut ethanol blending.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

RBOB gasoline is 95¢ and ethanol is $1.18, we ain`t exactly competing with "fossil fuels" here.  Someone that spent their last $1 on the last toilet paper roll can`t be expected to fill up with E85 when it`s the same price as regular unleaded. 

Covid-19 is the failing of globalism, we`ve become dependent on foreign trade, in doing that we pick up the ills of every country we do business with.  We`ve traded our "making things" for a service economy  of "Did you save room for dessert?", that all works fine as long as people have disposable income and people not afraid to venture out and spend it.  What`s going on with the stock market is completely understandable, if Disneyland shuts down and airlines are offering round trip tickets to Hawaii for $99, that ain`t good.  And March Madness shut down, think of all the money the bend nose boys are losing on bookmaking, Tony Soprano will have to start a "Go Fund Me" page.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

https://www.foxnews.com/world/chinese-deny-americans-coronavirus-drugs

The Clinton's started this transfer of technology. 

The Obama's are probably partying every night over this development.

sd/hardnox can do nothing but trash anyone that supports the USA.

He has no ground to stand on, so now he is just name calling. Classic liberal.

Biggest case of "little man syndrome" I've seen in quite some time.

Btw, the  chicoms have decided to point fingers at who started this mess.

Reinstate country of origin labeling....Especially on food, it's kind of

important.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

I won`t knowingly roll up my sleeve for a shot from the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) probably actually get sick from anything coming from that hell hole.   The Israelis are closer to coming with a COVID vaccine.

Here`s a story from Reuters about how China blotched the African Swine Fever and now with Covid-19 that everyone should read.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-swinefever-china-epidemic-specialrepo/special-report-before-coron...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

And  all  that  time ,  what  was  the  name  of  those  feed  ingredients  we  were  importing  from Asia   -  ? 

Gota  protect  that  bottom  line  - ?   NOW  WHAT  - ? 

0 Kudos