cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
davekurns1
Frequent Contributor

Re: How would you describe 2020?

Thanks to all who responded. I hope you like the cover of the December magazine -- you'll want to see who gets quoted. And, by the way, my Editor's Letter also mentions the quotes.

Enjoy, all!

--dave kurns

Editorial Content Director

Successful Farming

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Hopefully none of us have jail terms in our future.......

0 Kudos
timetippingpt
Honored Advisor

Nice article Dave. Well done....

sw have you done something that might get you a jail term?   :-)

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

I do have a connection to the organization of law abiding states.

i am a witness to the small corn and bean crops actually raised in 2020 USA. 

I dont worship at the church of the self righteous usda reports.  With the book of projections declared historic fact.

i live in a world where 10% rule and write history guaranteeing a food supply with clean finger nails. famine is guaranteed.  Abundance is an empty promise for the majority & a guarantee for the 10% who own it.

I'm proud to be blessed with a little dirt and production to market.  I truly believe our grain production system has improved as our marketing system has deteriorated  as elected officials have chosen to take the payoffs and allow monopolistic profiteering to dominate food supply using usda to do the easy job of projecting scenarios instead of maintaining a healthy agriculture economy.

criticizing public oligarchy might be a crime.  Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Nice article mike.  None of those fishy “ my wind was bigger than your wind tales. Or my covid losses were bigger than yours.  The stuff we would all like to forget—- it was a mean and nasty year for our local economies and we sure didn’t need another fear based press bashing.   We survived.  Most of us think we did.  I’m all for a nice slow winter restoration.

0 Kudos